I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

My latest little techno’ish creation called ‘Wake Up’, was made in Renoise of course and uses Phoscyon 2, Hive 2 etc…

Listen on Youtube Music or Spotify:

6 Likes

Man that hits very hard.Loved it and loved the vocoder sound also if thats a vocoder of cource.At the beginning that kick sounded a bit strange to me but when i listend it again i realised it fits the track beautifully

1 Like

Sounds wicked analog… nice’n’thic!

1 Like

3 Likes

What a mix!!! A pleasure for my ears and top notch composition.What is the synth you are using here or are there multiple vsts?

Thanks, glad that you like it. It is 70% this synth (has a very musical filter), 20% Zebralette (e.g. the piano-like sound) and some others, so a mixture of a bunch.

2 Likes

Here’s a little funky electro tune.

7 Likes

That’s really very nice mate, I like it a lot. The synth you used, is it free? The sounds you’ve wrung out of it are sublime.

1 Like

Ooontz ooontz…

10 Likes

Cool, id spin this! is there a version up on beatport?

PG8X and Zebralette are free, yes. Zebralette is nice, because it provides the pure Zebra sound, but at the same time won’t overwhelm you by sheer amount of features like Zebra. Made once this tune only with Zebralette, maybe not the best mix, a bit resonant hehe

I really like the filter in PG8X. It is a bit annoying to use though, the sweetspot can be very tiny on the sliders. Also no M1 arm port sadly…

3 Likes

My new album was just released on the seminal Mille Plateaux (and Force Inc.) label:

Took about 4 - 6 months to complete the audio and the artwork. Created in Renoise, mixed in Reaper.

New video as well:

8 Likes

@Neuro_No_Neuro That’s an amazing track. I’d love to get a physical release of this on CD with the artwork in/on the packaging. I’ll pick it up either way but if you ever decide to/get the chance to do a CD release of this or anything else please let me know.

@ffx i really love that as well, gorgeous synths and melodies. Like it a lot.

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment! I’m really happy you’ve enjoyed the track. As for a physical release, I suppose that is up to Mille Plateaux to decide. I’m at the point where I’m stunned I was able to get this placed on a label that started me off in this particular musical direction back in 2000.

3 Likes

Congratulations on the release! :tada::person_cartwheeling::sparkler:

It’s well deserved, and the music sounds great :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much @slujr!

Hello people, i made some experimental detroit techno for a change.

Have a good one!

5 Likes

2 Likes

this is great!

1 Like

Short track made with the Maschine MK3, and some hardware synths. Not really trying to fit any particular style. Mix could probably be a little better, but I didn’t feel this is one to spend many days tweaking.

5 Likes