I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

A slowly evolving minimal techno track made in Renoise. The video was created with After Effects.

Warning for our photosensitive friends: mild flashing images.

6 Likes

Thank you! :peacock:

1 Like

4 on the floor:

2 Likes

Did a hardstyle track last year, will probably never finish it but it was a fun project

Lyssna pĂĽ Hardstyle Winternight (My first hardstyle track under work) av Mukkalinen pĂĽ #SoundCloud

1 Like
6 Likes

Hehe. New style for me.

2 Likes

I was doing some sound design and made this wonderful multitimbral pad. Recorded a quick little ambient track with it, nothing fancy. Just thought it sounded nice.

3 Likes

How does this mix sound to yo ears?

4 Likes

Nice work! This pad was made for Ambient. It sounds very good! I just honestly don’t think it’s usable for anything else than Ambient. :wink:

Excellent except the hat, which is too bright and too loud.

@GroovinG
Nice track and nice video. You just forgot to put the needle on the record.

2 Likes

Very tight mix and great composition at least on my headphones.Have to check later on my pc monitors and get back to you.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Not sure about all those reverbs and also the panning. But at least the eqing/compression is quite right now.

Fuck yeah! :fire:

1 Like

If you want to judge a mix listening through speakers is stringently required. :wink:

Yes, there’s too much reverb indeed, but the panning and the overall mix is good. I didn’t judge the reverb because I thought it’s a matter of taste and you did it on purpose. I don’t like using much reverb in general because the more reverb the muddier the mix. In some cases using much reverb can create a unique atmosphere, but mostly it simply ruins the clearness. I don’t know how many different mixes of this song I’ve heard now (maybe 5), but you should finally make a decision and release this one. It’s not worth the time to deal with it for that long, the difference in those mixes is too small and the result is good either way. But you already know.

1 Like

Yes it’s fine on my speakers too ,maybe the reverb as TNT said but it didn’t annoy me at all.

Tarinani päättyessä/As my story ends

A song made in 2016…

1 Like

This was made around 25 years ago by myself on the good old grandpa of renoise

9 Likes

Here’s my latest (partly) Renoise-produced track:

5 Likes

I wonder how it will sound on my main speakers at home because on my phone it sounds terrific.Great track man powerfull and energetic!!!

1 Like
5 Likes

@Marc_Shake That sounds like a time capsule. It definitely reminds of the late 90s, yes. Dig the lofi, gritty bass sound and what happened to the kick. Fun little blast from the past.

@bitbear That’s one impressive sounding track. So much drama. Not just in the sound design but also in the arrangement and composition. Powerful stuff, very well done indeed! I want to hear it in a club with gigantic sound system.

@Neuro_No_Neuro I’m sorry for not finding a new way of saying “wonderful sound design” but that is always the first thing that springs to mind with your track. I realize this is just a promo/teaser but 20 seconds is waaaaaaaaaay too short. More please!

4 Likes