I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Myöhä, done with Reaper.

1 Like

I posted the song already about 3 years ago for a little while, but made a video for it in the past days, so it finally has a home. The video footage is from an old abandoned train service area and was recorded about 15 years ago on a very cheap digital camera with glorious 640x480 resolution and no stabilization, so expect some Blair Witch vibes. :slight_smile:

Heavy hitting techno stomper.

8 Likes

This is glorious :metal: nice one.

I don’t have any real constructive feedback because I’m not familiar with making this style of music or anything, but the video is so good and fits the music perfectly. Kinda just get sucked in and spaced out watching / listening. Great stuff man.

2 Likes

Started in protracker on the Amiga somewhere midnineties, finished in Renoise last week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

really love this man!! good job!

1 Like

Finished this one last year! The entire thing’s made in Renoise.

2 Likes

I usually hate noise tracks but this one…man is terrific!!!

My banger techno song illustrated by a.i. First published song in over 10 years, but hopefully not the last :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice track.What a.i did you use for the video?

Here’s one I did for a compilation a few years back - made in renoise, of course:

3 Likes

Thank you! I made it with Stable Diffusion and extensions like img2img, deforum and text2video. I wrote the full workflow to the video description.

2 Likes

Finally got around to remastering this old track, renoise does make it easy to go back and work on old project without being confused as all hell. The original sounded like it was coming out of an old shoe haha.

1 Like

Despair, done with Reaper.

1 Like

My first release, out on iTunes, you can listen to it on the youtube iink above and check it out on iTunes here: (Update iTunes have it for free and the version there is now corrupt on the volume varying for some reason. )

Stream Enigma by Sén-Pulse | Listen online for free on SoundCloud - Full latest master is on my soundcloud site, Downloads are on for the next few weeks, feel free to download a copy.

Made with the latest version of Renoise, instruments are all 32bit and final output is mastered in 32bit, 192,000 sample rate.
Any re-posts on social media are welcome :slight_smile:

Sen-Pulse

3 Likes

The production quality is decent, it sounds a bit stylistically confused - as though you’ve had at least two great ideas but slammed them together in one song. Needs a little bit of swing or syncopation in the synths as well, all feels really straight. Great effort though, you can tell a lot of effort went into it.

Save the abominable snowmen!

2 Likes

That was great dude!!

1 Like

Thank you stoiximan!
I hope you’re up for some emo pop:

I admit i got some help on the lyrics from our new friend ChatGTP. :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh that little flute!!!I like the little details in songs but when used in the right place at the
right time and the flute was spot on!!Great singing too!!

1 Like

Thanks, there aren’t actually any flutes, but a female vocal sample mangled through o-vox. Even though it’s the plugin mafias Waves who made it i really love that plugin. :slight_smile:

1 Like