Nearly finished this one,weird amiga beats

5 Likes

That was fantastic!!

1 Like

Thanks, glad u enjoyed it :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

great track

2 Likes

Fun drum and bass track using my Iota Mini, Arturia Pigments, and some old Waves stuff I had laying around. I don’t think I ever would’ve released it if I didn’t make a visualizer for it. Axl is my favorite Mega Man character and and I make an embarassing amount of music themed around him lol.

3 Likes

Another great example of less is more.Really dig this one congrats!!!

1 Like

Awwh, thanks. I had huge fun with that- something about having a tracker buried in the heart of a modular rig, it feels like it shouldn’t be allowed.

How is this mix?

1 Like

Collab track made with @moloko for the upcoming trackercorps vol. 1 compilation.

This is a “pre-mix” version, since we’ll still bounce it to Reaper for mix/master before release.

We went to this small (but delicious) korean restaurant together and, after getting our bellies full of bibimbap, decided to pay homage to this yummy recipe.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Arvoton, done with Reaper.

1 Like

EDIT: Mix was too ugly, removed

1 Like

Here is a new track I´m working on :slight_smile:

Brainwash Machine ¡ Black Magic Mirror (beta version)
2 Likes

a flashcore/synthwave/idm ep i made with logic pro

3 Likes

Another techno track. It gets very Underworld-y towards the end. Get onboard and enjoy the ride!

Warning: Video contains flashing images.

5 Likes

Really enjoy that mate, well done indeed.

2 Likes

I liked them both but the second track is a masterpiece!!!

2 Likes

Nice work man!!THe video near the end killed my eyes but i enjoyed the track.

1 Like

Yep that was as delicious as the bibimbap.Dont know why but this track put a smile on my face!

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated. :smile:

Thanks Stoiximan! Hope your eyes have recovered again. Thanks for watching & listening.

Quoted for truth, that second track is a killer!!!

1 Like