I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Thanks for the kind words! Making this collab was an amazing experience. I want more!

1 Like

one of my best songs: flashbreak + breakcore + some psytrance in 7/4

3 Likes

my last track made in logic. now i only use renoise. bye bye logic :kissing_heart: thanks for all the time we spent together

1 Like

Addicted to weird beats

5 Likes

Dope, bro :fire::metal::fire:

1 Like

sounds like early vsnares

1 Like

THe only bad thing about this track is that it is too short!!

1 Like

It’s too long atm,it’s 6 minutes,it’s only an excerpt,hopefully I can cut all the fat out by the end

Thanks buddy,great work with the tutorials,convolution one was excellent,i knew about this technique but rarely used it for whatever reason,gonna try incorporate more of it into my sounds.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah there is a lot you can do with unconventional impulses. Definitely worth exploring and experimenting with. You can get some interesting kinds of distortion out of convolution as well

A chill piano hip hop beat inspired by Outlaw Star. The intent was to keep things simple with this track, relying only on the sequencer and arrangement view. You don’t need to know all those fancy fx commands to make nice jams in Renoise. Less is more! Find some sounds you like and let your tools do the talking:

Anyone else using Renoise to make hip hop / rap?

2 Likes

Man, I loved the vibe on this one. Very nice!

1 Like

a tiny little something I made with samples from

and

2 Likes

Including Ableton Live into my box of tools, here’s a new Neuro… No Neuro snippet of what I can include into my style of composition (FM/granular/etc.).

6 Likes

Sweet little tune. Is that little pop at the 15s mark intentional?

Dig you new profile picture, btw. Very cute! When I first saw it I didn’t know it was you yet, but it did make me think “that has a similar vibe to Neuro… No Neuro”. So well done on that!

Thank you! The pop was a combo of FM drum hits at a very high pitch, and for some reason, that part is just touchy, so I removed those two pops, and now I believe the click is gone. Track has grown upwards/downwards now, and still working on adding more life to it. Also, thank you for the artwork compliment :slight_smile: It’s also developing nicely, and has changed a bit - there’ll be variations on the theme from time to time, and it’s also growing. Next is to add in the ‘kawaii-glitch’ kana and I’m going to work on the shape of that to match.

1 Like

Great, again. I’ve been slacking and need to get hold of your more recent releases but i just cant keep up with everything i want to buy! It would be easier to stream but I refuse to endorse that business model.

1 Like

Well, thank you! It’s a fun direction to head, this more positive sound. Not necessarily joy, but an overall vibe.

1 Like

Mucked about with my Behringer 2600 last night. Minimal and more of an exercise in minimalism / ambient than a full fledged track. There is no progress but there is evolution.

@Neuro_No_Neuro It took the larger picture for me to recognize your octo… euh, sextopod’s feet for what they are, the tripple Ns of your name. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Need some help guys with some lyrics.A girl is picking her nose so tell me which on of the following is correct.

1.Picking up her nose?
2.Picking on her nose?
3.Picking in her nose?
4.Something else