I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

This weeks entry;

3 Likes

That cavernous scream like sound that first appears around 13 seconds in and then throughout is really nice.What is it?i really like that sound

1 Like

thanks!

looks like it’s an xrni I made. Here tis if you want to use it
fx - psylephonti.xrni (8.0 KB)

sounds nice and gritty in lower octaves too

2 Likes

My condolences for your loss :grinning:

1 Like

Man that was crazy good!!It could easily fit a trailer for a movie

2 Likes

Thanks stoiximan! Just received my 2nd hand Mackie replacement mixer, like 15min ago. And it sounds so much nicer than the mortally wounded Behringer ever did. Now I’m hesitant to start using it for feedback stuff. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

WE have a say here in Greece that fits your situation that goes:Every obstacle is for good.Enjoy your new mixer

2 Likes

Ty! I love orchestral/cinematic bass music, probably because of Noisia :yeah:

1 Like

That’s actually a good idea – it’s Behringer, so you won’t be able to tell when it’s broken :smiley:

A rather long ambient soundscape / drone, quite relaxing.

7 Likes

#renoise

5 Likes

#renoise

6 Likes

I can’t decide wether the puppet is cute or creepy, but at least the music is cute.

3 Likes

90 persents sounds designed in Renoise, its not sampling! Best DAW for my ideas!

#renoise

7 Likes
4 Likes

My weeklybeats/jam. Some dreamy melodic techno in 7/8.

6 Likes

Some really great sound design and textures in each of those mate, care to share any secrets?

3 Likes

@Jalex can speak for himself ofc, but it sounds like a lot of time based dsp (cho, flanger, phaser, delay, etc.) used/abused at high FB values, sometimes keytracked, and some nice uses of the distortion dsp, especially fold mode. convolution with weird impulses, too, I would guess

this type of stuff is super fun to experiment with in renoise

@jalex, love your sound bro :metal::fire:

2 Likes

So! its all my experience. but if you understand sound disigne in renoise you can check my YouTube and @slujr (this guy very deeper!)

@slujr thnx for your feedback! its adding to me high motivation!

2 Likes