I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Really enjoyed that, i love how it builds up and up. The rig looks really impressive too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best DAW for electronic sound in general. :slightly_smiling_face:
You’ve got really good sounds right there, I especially like “TR00clctnSMPLS”, which is the most complete “track” imho, because there’s a kind of beat. It wouldn’t take much to achieve something like Yellow Agents by Planet Jazz that was created in 1996. Back then it was weird and cool at the same time. Your sounds also remind me a little bit of Sapiano and the Partycrashers.

Nice one, you should do that style more often.

2 Likes

Spasibo!

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

3 Likes

Thank you @BriocheBaps ! I never used to understand why the Eurorack people wanted small modules. Now I have a bunch of fairly big synths around me, I’m starting to see the appeal of those crammed modules. :sweat_smile:

Thanks TNT! I am planning to. That jam is pretty close to what I want to do with my hardware synths right now.

2 Likes

An, as of 2024, accurate picture of Eurorack:

3 Likes

My latest composition using only KORG M1 VST:

KORG M1 Test 21

Taking Behringer’s new Kobol Expander synthesizer for a spin in 9/8.

Halfway between minimal and melodic techno with a heavy dose of Berlin School ambient. The Node and Tangerine Dream influences are strong in this one.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Written on vacation in the Philippines using Renoise on my Notebook. Inspired by the djungle sounds recorded in front of my window and created Vocoder sound with Reaktor and my voice.

1 Like

I liked it , it gave me chills :scream:

I released my EP “SOAKWORLD” tonight.

the mix is lacking in a lot of ways but it is what it is. Still appreciate any notes of course.

The only non-renoise stuff happening is waves tune realtime and @dblue 's fire ass Glitch plugin.

3 Likes

Congrats on the release!! :fireworks::beers::partying_face::star2:
808s hit real nice :fire:

Hey everyone!
As usual i tried to do something distinct within the bounds of the signature (funky electronic stuff) in Renoise here.

Have a good one!

10 Likes

No, Valhalla Super Massive reverb which is a nice sound design tool and parameter automation.

1 Like

renoise|resolve|genmo.ai

8 Likes

Way to go keith303,great video too

Here are some new tracks from Paranoid Frog, all done with Renoise:

You can also find videos for these tracks at our web page:

New Videos – Paranoid Frog (paranoid-frog.se)

I would love some feedback!

Jonas - Paranoid Frog

1 Like

after 6 months… I finally started and finished a remix project again :slight_smile:

• everything made, arranged and mixed in Renoise 3.4.3

original:

my remix:

3 Likes

Another week, another track;

1 Like