I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I’m currently working on an EP (4 tracks) that I composed/arranged/mixed entirely in Renoise, then did some final polishing/mastering in Reaper. That workflow just jives with me for some reason. I have one track left to go. Its going to be my first release outside of Bandcamp (though itll be released on Bandcamp as well), using DistroKid to get it “out” there. I’ll post links to it when it is finished and up on Bandcamp, then add the others as it populates the marketplaces.

For now, heres a track I posted in the Subforum for Renoise Songs. (The EP is more in line with this track, but evolving to a slower more ambient style.)

3 Likes

couple of tricks in this one i never would thought of in a another DAW. got to love renoise.

12 Likes

this one’s a beaut!

Many thanks! I’ll try to finish this tune soon.

Kudos for the topic!

These are not from Renoise, almost completely done in a Roland JD-Xi, then recorded out and compressed/limited a bit (I really enjoy coming back to Renoise for other stuff, though). There’s a couple parts done with a Volca FM/Deepmind 12:

2 Likes

I made this in protracker long time ago

8 Likes

@muckleby

That is very nice track. Are you Sully? Or are you just reposting?

1 Like

Grea track man.

Roland JD-Xi,i got my eye on buying on of these but been waiting for a version 2 to come up.Good tracks my friend

1 Like

It is a banger.Good work

Not posting much these days, but currently YouTube has a few of my songs available. Did plan to create a Bandcamp page to have everything available at some point, but yeah, being lazy and all it’s still empty after years.

4 Likes

You can find one demo song here:

• Renoise > Help > Tutorial and Demo Songs > dblue - Tension

You can find the rest of my stuff (and unfinished crap) here:

:smiley:

9 Likes

Tension!!I must have heard that song like 100 times already.I willl check your souncloud for more goodies

1 Like

There’s a version 2 coming?

1 Like

Only rumors but one can hope

Here is my Jungle track

3 Likes

One word came in mind while hearing this…Jumanji.Well done

Nice thread, and very nice gems in here :slight_smile:
Here are two of me, made completely with Renoise of course <3

4 Likes

You definitely have your own style.I liked the second song more.Keep on moving my friend

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like