I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Here’s some of what I’ve been working on. Some of the sounds I like are pretty harsh.

Here’s a quick synthwave/emotional trance thing I put together

4 Likes

There is no like button on your SoundCloud page.Do you have your tracks private?Very 80s sounds and I like the 80s.I liked trancewave most of the 3, you should finish Cheers.

cheers pal!

1 Like

niceone yeah that’s me!

Thank you stoiximan. I like to have everything set as private.

1 Like

Some snip of our current ambient project, made in Bitwig:

2 Likes

Sounds good, i will be waiting for the final mix

1 Like

Currently working on this. Lots more to do before it’s finished. Hopefully it will be done this weekend.

All Renoise per usual.

7 Likes

Currently working on that one:

I think I’ll replace the snare as it sounds a bit strange. Can anyone with a good flat frequency response check the kick and low range? Thank you :kissing_closed_eyes: My speakers only go to ~50-60 Hz the kick is at 45 Hz. :thinking:

4 Likes

Cant comment about the frequency but this track is excellent!!I agree about the snare

I like the mood a lot and the mix sounds nice.I hope you finish it

Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out. Yeah I got it finished. Planning on self-releasing a techno EP.

1 Like

At this moment still working on this… tho… i guess this might be almost the final mix…

5 Likes

Man this is great!!!Is it you rapping here?It sounds already finished,be careful to not overdo it if you plan to work on it further.

no its a friend of mine rapping. yeah its some minor details… just removed the reverb from the vocals for instance… i think that’s better after all

2 Likes

in case interrested, here, this is the final mix. i guess i also will put this one on public later

Oh yeah, and i only work with renoise btw, i can not work with other programs…
For this one, i tried to bounce everything and mix it in ardour, and in reaper… but even then came back to renoise… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here cant make zip in other daws although i can operate them i dont feel at home like in Renoise.Anyway perfect outcome for your track,maybe share the lyrics?

yeah, my friend is planning on making some translation, since i also dont understand a word myself :wink:

1 Like

song starting around 27:30…

20.000 views on YouTube,
147.000 views on Facebook

1 Like