I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Great! Glad you got it to work.

It’s a killer track btw! Very impressive. I’m digging the tension the reversed sounds create. And the long held notes with violent percussion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just keep on listening to it. Good stuff!

1 Like

Hi,
I bought 3 plugins from Fabfilter
FabFilter Pro-C 2 compressor
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 equalizer
FabFilter Pro-L 2 limiter
and i am very satisfied with it, although it cost a lot of money. greetings mathiasScreenshot - 19.10.2020 , 22_54_06

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Nice track, ambient metal with something dreamy too. You played the guitar or this is synth?

Oh yeah!!! Good stuff. Listened a lot to Doom Metal in my younger years. Bands like Unholy, Skepticism and Esoteric being among my favorites. Haven’t heard them in years but your track reawakened that part of my brain.

I love your guitar tone. Is it a real guitar? Regardless it is full of agony and beauty. The build up from around 1:00 up to 1:20 makes it feel like it will gain speed. You know, release the pain and anger through speed. But then you are being cruel and slow things down, excellent! :heart_eyes:

Same at 2:20, subverting my expectations. Lovely stuff there building up the tension towards the climax of the tune. Well done!

I’m digging your other tracks also!

It’s all digital. Reaper/EZdrummer 2/Heavier7Strings/Shreddage 3(Jupiter)/Colossal Bass II/Kontakt 5 Instruments.

No real instruments were harmed in the process. Reaper/EZdrummer 2/Heavier7Strings/Shreddage 3(Jupiter)/Colossal Bass II/Kontakt 5 Instruments.

The horror the creepiness…I love it!!!

Hi everybody,

I hope everything’s going well for everyone ! I made a small track (2:30, damn short…) in a bossa nova like style mixed with a little touch of drum & bass…
It was intended to make me work finger style guitar and my rhythm precision (the track rhythm si quite ambiguous between 95bpm and 190bpm, haters gonna hate :wink: ) Finally I made a full track (if 2:30 is enough btw)
The result is quite clean and funny, I think I like it ! I hope you will too !

Cheers,

Christophe

6 Likes
4 Likes

Hello again everyone,

This is my first track involving Renoise (and only my second released track ever). I used Renoise for all the drums, and the rest was done in Logic. Thanks for listening (unless you don’t, then thanks for reading)! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You nailed the guitar playing friend and you are right this is a very clean and happy track.

1 Like

FabFilter Pro-C 2 compressor
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 equalizer
FabFilter Pro-L 2 limiter
and i am very satisfied with it, although it cost a lot of money.

Wenn schon, denn schon. :wink:
I see you’re directly heading to the pro stuff. So you don’t need a “mono-izer”, you already got it within FabFilter Pro Q3. But the good news is that you never ever have to buy something like this again. If you’re satisfied with it and it’s what you need, then it’s a perfect investment. By the way, the best investment in my life was Renoise. Small money, best return.

In my newest track I used a “mono-izer” and I layered nearly every tone, I spend much more time for mixing and mastering than usual, and I tried to put a lot of mixing and mastering hints into practice. It’s a kind of test for me to move forward. And probably the beginning of mono bass in my tracks.

5 Likes

I like the track, eighties synthesizer music paired with today’s technology and today’s style of music

there is a monoize function in Pro-Q3? i guess you’re thinking of the mid/side function and throwing a low cut on the sides? if so, that’s not exactly monoizing, that’s actually just killing the two signals exclusive to the sides below a defined frequency :wink:

Wow, very awesome. Do you record live mostly or do you have the melody in your head and type it into the tracker ?

Nice one, did you create it with Renoise ? Will it be part of the soundtrack for Hotline Miami 3 ? You must hear that one often. Well done !

I like your jazzy DnB style. It is really unique. Ambient break core.

1 Like

I like this. Reminds me of Stereolab.

1 Like