I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I think @eretsua is tricked by the crash and the tension that occurs at 3:24. It’s not usual - like most of the time it’s at the very end of the bar/meter, so i can relate. Great tune btw!

1 Like

Just released my first album as Highway Rehab: Eastland.

Mostly stuff I’ve put out on soundcloud over the past year (but with a few additions). I spent a lot of time obsessing over the track listing and little mix tweaks, but I’m happy with how it turned out.

4 Likes

Now that’s good music friend!!!The amount of detail the swing from those so well crafted rythms the chord progressions, everything is top level.

1 Like

Nice stuff! When ‘fireplace’ came up i was like “hey, i know this tune!”. :smile:
Anyways,congratulations with making the album.

I see there was some arguing about this song, I can understand why, quite confusing indeed :wink:
Although I find it very well fine-tweaked, I feel something about dizziness, loss, confusion…
Approximate rhythm and tuning is quite well balanced, sound texture is rather shattered as well, quite noisy but in the mood, I like it very much ! Sounds like a difficult morning :wink:
It must have been a huge pointillist work, it’s not easy to move almost transcendent rules like these and keep something that have an efficient message. For me that works fine !

2 Likes

Hey thanks for your words ! The way you describe it is absolutely fine for me : ) That’s was my aim and it was the first time that I really tried to achieve that kind of thing. The verse and the chorus parts were made easily and fastly. The intro took a lot of time because I tested a lot of things before I selected that type of sound, but it was kind of easy. What took a lot of time and effort to achieve were the sounds of the singing parts.

The vast majority of the other stuff I do sounds way more conventional.

1 Like

@bitbear I like a lot this kind of melodic trance, very nice track and sound!

@highway_rehab Perfect for chill, I don’t know why but some parts make me feel into some melancolic moods, like viewing though the window and waiting for the rain passing, and I like this feeling.

1 Like

I putted on my Make A Wish top-hat :tophat: to make an entry for Miku Expo 2021 official song contest. I tried to make something with Renoise and the trial version of Hatsune Miku V4:

Illustration by Invader-celes, with her autorisation, thanks!

Spoiler : I’m not the contest winner…

4 Likes

Great it has that 80s feel we all love

1 Like

my ep the disconnect

4 Likes

Hey friend where have you been?I hope everything is good.Great work as always

1 Like

for some stupid reason i forgot my password and i was unable to reset it from my main computer :frowning:
fixed today after several months :sweat_smile:

glad to post again

1 Like

Glad you are ok.You know with this pandemic thing they have made us very anxious and worried all the time

3 Likes

This is done in Renoise? For me it sounds like a professional production. Music wise I like it, sounds a bit like Nena. Especially like the mix of the vocals, although I don’t understand the full text. Gibt’s irgendwo lyrics?

Totally pro work here congrats!!!Any additional info about this track would be great .Is it you singing?

Funny track and great production, but these mute outs drives me crazy.

@Land_of_Bits Welcome back ^^ Very nice tracks, the sound is so detailed! Especialy like The Disconnect and To Gaze At Nothing, this is flowing.

@lilith I apologize :rofl: You are right, I played too much with the low pass filter (in fact to fullfil the lack of transitions).

1 Like

Thank you very much @Fabrice

Fantastic atmoshpere! Great production, dope synths and drums!

1 Like