I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Good Morning,
so those were the last tracks for this year, maybe there will be a new year’s eve track.
I wish you all a pleasant holiday, but above all stay healthy. Let’s hope that the spitting will finally end soon and that the coming year won’t be so crappy.
LG Mathias

4 Likes

Agree… I’m bad at mixing, making the final adjustments and all such things… Too busy/eager to start doing something else (“music”/other things), too lazy/mentally exhausted to be interested anymore… I should start paying attention to that part of making songs too. But no promises, my mental state is such a roller coaster, usually when I’ve managed to (half-way) finish something, there might not be any energy/interest left.

All those recent things are done with Reaper/Kontakt 5 library/several Shreddage 3 (bass) guitars/Heavier7Strings/OTS Dracus/Vir2 Electri6ity/EZdrummer 2, both library based stuff and manual work/way too many cheap VSTs I could afford/and so on…

2 Likes

This sounds russian to my ears. After the first 5 seconds I saw Putin coming around the corner and later he’s dancing on the table. :rofl: Nice composition!

1 Like

Interesting track. Mixing wise I have the feeling that there are too many lower mids / high bass, which makes the track sound a bit dull. Try lowering the region at around ~230 Hz and hear how the mix becomes much more open

Thank you. Yeah I do think the low mids are a little intense, I think at the 2 minute mark is where that really shows.

Three days ago i’ve created this YT channel for beats only
another instrumental made with Bitwig with some vocal chops from old hiphop (made in the country i’m from)

for mixing i’ve used whole TDR suite with de-edger as well + toneboosters reelbus, compressor & reverb (among native bitwig devices)

6 Likes

Great and good luck with your new channel and Merry Christmas

1 Like

Thank you & Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Very nice hardcore but yet still jazzy trip-hop stylee. Dig it, thanks!

1 Like

keeping my schedule :smiley:

3 Likes

Renoise this time again:

4 Likes

My frist thought was “omg he’s doing this in Ardour” until I realized it’s Bitwig :rofl:
Like it!

1 Like

Wow, you are a seer (used google translate lol)!
Starting from yesterday, i transferred fully to the 32c (ardour) > redux workflow :D:D

it gives me headaches, but i cannot resist the 32c as a DAW console :stuck_out_tongue:

i love your track, it’'s calm, yet so intense. I love that bell sound 0:57-0:58. It’s so deep!

1 Like

Thanks :heart: . The bell comes from Zebra. Yes I also like Mixbus and Ardour, but I agree… it gives me headache sometimes or quite often to be honest. In german it’s also “Seher”, so I knew it without using google.

I like the Moog sound at 1:29 which comes from Hive (although it sounds like Diva).

1 Like

Sweet i loved it.,it calmed me down

1 Like

i knew it was u-he :’( i’m demoing synths for quite some time… and i’m currently aiming for u-he… now there is discount but i’ve spent all money (and more) :DD:D. Amazing synths… i’m really stunned. Great job on the track.

1 Like

This is a Renoise song MIDI-sequencing a Sampler and Synths running though some outboard. Renoise was not used for audio this time. I recorded the mix to stereo.
100% Linux :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great, like it!

Hi friends, i’m new in the forum. Been reading posts for two years approx, great community here.

I’m from Paraguay (South America), I produce mainly techno music, mostly with ableton live. But trying to migrate to Renoise.

Sharing here one of my last tracks: https://open.spotify.com/track/5BfNX0LqgJpl9RyGo30pmD

Cheers.

2 Likes

Cool little track. Happy new year