I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

This is a kind of trance made with Reaper, but i used Redux:)

5 Likes

It’s more Techno than a kind of Trance, but it’s cool, dark, soft Techno! :slightly_smiling_face:
I guess you know Evigt Mörker, Etapp Kyle or else? It’s similar, you probably like it, too.

1 Like

this tune i wrote in Ableton Live on my 20th birthday by using east-west orchestra

7 Likes

That was great man.Happy birthday

1 Like

thanks tho, that was like 7 years ago :smiley:

1 Like

I forgot to say Happy birthday to you at that time so better late than ever :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

that’s a good one bro! :rofl:
thanks for checking it out, and happy birthday to you and all forumers meanwhile!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

chiptune

5 Likes

cool tune! really like all the melodic and harmonic content. nice work & good composing! I’d change the snare tone (and its presence in the mix), and mix up the rhythm section more, feels pretty static. also not crazy about the risers. not that there shouldn’t be one, but maybe a touch more subtle… my $.02.

Otherwise, great track! :clap:

1 Like

Some examples of things I do. Everything on my Soundcloud profile is done with Renoise. Enjoy! (or not :wink:)

4 Likes

Spring sun!

Melodica and live dub video.

6 Likes

Yeah, even Mad Professor, Lee Perry, King Tubby and Sly & Robbie would like it. Good stuff!

Damn, literally thousands of plays? You must won a lot of fans during your demoscene career, or you’re a famous pro, or you’re VERY, VERY, VERY active in social media. Anyway, good stuff, I like it. Cool that your music also differs. It’s all Electronic, but not the same style.

Young boy, I like your beats in general, even though your latest one hasn’t got my favorite instrumentation. Imagine getting always a like, even if I don’t see everything and therefore I don’t listen to everything. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

nice to hear some old skool dubs!

1 Like

track i released today

and in bandcamp

4 Likes

Super Lush Bass, id spin this at an afterhours party, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

if you want the .wav let me know always glad to share the tunes <3

thank you for listening

I like it a lot, too, nice work. Love the dark bass. I only wished you also tried sometimes another way of sidechaing ducking, slower or more subtle. And maybe not on anything, some kind dependent on depth position of the sound maybe.

2 Likes

bro when i started the project i was using my regular template of ducking to -inf with gatekeeper

but at the end i reduced it to only duck to -20db :sweat_smile:

i need to try sidechaining to mostly affect the bass i guess and have 2 separate busses to affect the synths less

1 Like

Or maybe another curve, sounds to me currently like some kind of wedge, maybe some custom drawn curve could give more dynamics?

1 Like

yeah the one i usually use is very aggressive is more intended for bass music i guess

1 Like