Improvements in the lower bar of phrase editor

I have no idea what you call the area in the bottom of the phrase editor. Anyway, here are a few nitpicks that I suspect can become annoying for people using the mouse to control the columns.

1. After enabling the FX column (button) in the phrase editor and selecting an effect via the mouse, there should be a way to reset the value to none with the mouse. The sample, volume, panning and delay sections have this possibility one way or another (e g by moving the slider to 0).

I suggest a “none” value in the top of these context menus.

1. Furthermore. When selecting a secondary dly/vol effect, there is no way to revert to the standard effect via the mouse. For the volume effect, you could add “xx: Set volume” in the top of “Volume commands” context menu.

No big deals, but missing these possibilities seem like bad design.

Joule , Good idea!

I do not want to start releasing many new ideas to avoid saturating. I prefer the team Renoise perfect what you have built in 3.1.0 b1 version.For my part I will add only 3 or 4 major things that I wish I hadinRenoise.

But one of the tools needed much polishing are all functions with the mouse in each work area. Here Renoise can greatly improve in some places (Keyzones, Automation… etc.),and your idea is one of them. I like!

Not really a new feature suggestion, but more of a design overlook.

(If you can control things with the mouse, you should always be able to fiddle around back and forward without reaching a dead end, as in this case).

If you can control things with the mouse, you should always be able to fiddle around back and forward without reaching a dead end, as in this case

Good point about not reaching a dead end.
Personally, I just hope that most people are using those menus for reference.

Especially since we still have this:

Now, where is that emoticon? Ah, here
:eek:

Imagine writing a phrase using just the mouse…
(and yes, a better layout has been drafted).

Imagine writing a phrase using just the mouse…

(and yes, a better layout has been drafted).

Yes, the virtual piano + left mouse click (to write each note).In fact, the virtual pianoalready contains thatlong menu,and horizontally and with direct access to every note.

Foul allow write every note, both thePattern Editor and Phrases Editor.

As this:https://forum.renoise.com/t/keyboard-in-edit-mix-tab/44501

&:https://forum.renoise.com/t/keyboard-in-edit-mix-tab/44501