Is anyone using Arturia Pigments 4 in Renoise?

Pigments is not playing nicely with Renoise at all, but I’m not sure if it’s due to Pigments, Renoise or something else. Is anyone else using this synth? I’m finding that often parts of the GUI disappear entirely, and from version 4 it seems to crash if multiple instances are used. I’m at a loss because it is my favourite synth, and I would like to be able to use it in my favourite DAW.

Same thing happened with Pigments 3

Just in case anyone searches for this problem in the future - seems like it’s a bit of a weird one and not necessarily anything wrong with how Pigments plays with Renoise, but something else - below is the response I got from Arturia - and while this didn’t work for me as I didn’t have this Nahimic thing installed - turning off my secondary monitor resulted in a much smoother experience and me being able to work with Pigments properly in Renoise.

We spotted on some Windows setups such kind of issues occuring when using Dual screens and reopening GUIs on the secondary monitor.

Such seems to be usually due to the presence of the "Nahimic service" oftenly preinstalled on ASUS computers (ROG Laptops or even provided along with desktop motherboards) and along with other computers or Motherboards from other brands as well such as (MSI, Aorus, ASRock, Dell, Machenike, or ThundeRobot) leading to many troubles:
In order to disable it completely, make sure to refer to the article below:

Once done, make sure to restart your computer

1 Like

A while back I gave Pigments 3 a shot to become my go to synth but gave up due to the GUI elements kept disappearing, now I’ve updated to version 4 and made a patch and have no issues anymore so that’s surprising considering you still have trouble with this issue.
I don’t have Nahimic running, think I did uninstall it a while back.