Looking for old LiveDive Launchpad edition tool

I’m looking for an old copy of the LiveDive Launchpad edition tool.

My goal is to have a tool similar to this working by April, and it would be a lot easier to start with the tool’s lua source (which I can decompile) and start adding features to it.

EDIT:
The LiveDive Launchpad dev got back to me now and is going to see if they have the source :]

5 Likes

Would be awesome to have live dive (and grid pie, for that matter) functional again… Good luck!

Oh yes that would be cool to have again.

The LiveDive Launchpad dev got back to me now and is going to see if they have the source :]

5 Likes

Thanks for picking this back up! I’ve long believed Renoise could be a killer tool for live looping and triggering but it needs something like LiveDive to make it happen.

As a starting point, it may be worthwhile to share the older version if the dev is OK with it. (even the compiled version!)

It has been located! Let me doublecheck if it’s ok to share.
We agreed that if we continued development, we will release updates as a team.
Once I’m done with this fugue phrase generator tool, I’ll start digging into this.
Were you one of the original owners?
Thanks!

3 Likes

Excellent!

I was not an original owner unfortunately. I’m more
than happy to pay for a copy of it as-is, as for a project I’m working on, its functionality is exactly what I need.

Happy to start a topic offthread if desired.

Hi @protman ! I don’t mean to chase - did you get any info on whether or not it was OK to share ?