Mac Manual

Hey guys! I just have a very quick, brief and simple question! I can’t seem to find it or figure it out!

Is there a Renoise Mac Manual… I’m reading the manual and it’s referring to keys my mac doesn’t have! It would be so much easier if I could read one with my keys :P! I have the Mac keyboard shortcuts, but it’s a pain when reading and you have to go through the short cut file to see what the manual is saying :P!

Anyways, if there is, can someone post a link to her it?

Thank you so much in advance, it’s very appreciated :D!

• Michael

Can you give an example?

I’m using Mac, I read the manual, I haven’t seen anything like this yet.

Probably ‘home’, ‘end’, ‘delete’, etc… (those were the keys I missed the most while I had a macbook)

Ya exactly, and like F9, and all those keys too! Just different keys pretty much.

an external keyboard via usb can fix that or for the F keys > Apple Menu > System preferences > Keyboard > use all F keys as standard keys [tick] (or hold “fn” key down while pressing function keys

otherwise > Apple Menu > System preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts (has them all listed by category)

hope this helps!

Any other mac users having problems with the “f 1-10” keys, like pressing f9 to skip back up the track. Mine dont do anything and seem to trigger functions on the mac rather than renoise… (ex: pressing f11 adjusts desktop volume…)???

You just quoted the answer to your own question didn’t you???

“for the F keys > Apple Menu > System preferences > Keyboard > use all F keys as standard keys [tick] (or hold “fn” key down while pressing function keys”