Mutant Breaks #3

Great tune. Has a bit of a Zark Behida meets Squarepusher vibe, but more disjunct and sloppy. Very enjoyable overall for me. Love those guitars at the end.

neat. basses made my desk shiver. :D

sometimes i wish i didn,t create a song

Consider yourself followed cat hero!

:panic:

Good tune, I like the vibe.

same here. cool mixture of sound. the intro reminds me of autechre, guud guud.

are those dutch samples from de flodders?

I don’t think I’ll be able to enter. Sorry. :(

hahaha, the dutch samples are from, Battle of the planets and a fairytale about a crazy prinses.

i dunno too much nederlandse shows, so yeh. :P

My first ditty in Renoise, my buddy asked me to make a satanic cat song so here she be:

Scaffolds of Felines

(Sorry Bono)

Excellent, I’m into it.

This is odd, ever since I joined two years ago, the forum shares .xrns modules when submitting a compo entry until I disappeared. But when I’m back for this compo, you now only share the rendered .mp3 sound files. Is there something wrong happened? How long was this my issue? Anyway, almost finished.

-Pri._AI

You wouldn’t share a car,
you wouldn’t share a handbag,
you wouldn’t share a television,
you wouldn’t share a movie.

Sharing your music is communism,
communism is bad for your teeth,
SHARING, IT’S A CRIME! (Or bad for your teeth, either way…)

I likes me some Mutant Breakage, I does! I was known as Spodnik in the last competition, but I’ve gone and changed my name since then. Here’s what I’ve created this time round:

Neogenic BeanPile

nice :)

i like it! could use some breaks though i think, definitely some room for them.

I think I might throw something out there for this one. I’ve improved a lot since MB2…

But there are breaks in there. I started out with a 4/4 beat as kind of a piss take of the fact that the winner of the last comp was nothing but a straight-up 4/4 house track. :P

experimental

http://soundcloud.com/daemonarmada/10182010monbunkingoff