Mutant Breaks #5

Sheesh, I see what people mean about having trouble deciding…

My three votes go to:

frragile - FrrozenPuddingWagon

griffyboy0 - Truth is for Suckers

td6d - Classy Mutant Pirates On The Rise

Great!

Everyone submitted an XRNS and everyone voted. All things being equal we have narrowed it down to a Top 7.

Danoise  
Eeter  
Frragile  
Djeroek (Jonas)  
Mars.64  
RiDylan  
Scrittah  

Two contenders are tied for 8th, Crude Assembly and Kim F. I’m going to make up a bunch of rules now, on the spot, and put Crude Assembly in as #8. Those new out of my ass rules are 1) he was a runner up last year and 2) he didn’t vote for himself. Is that cool with everyone? Otherwise we’ll do top 7. If no one replies I’ll take it as “it’s cool.”

Cake to be eaten tonight (EST). Results to be posted tomorrow as a YouTube clip.

Wow, by the skin of my teeth!

Cheers Conner, i probably don’t deserve it with this years half assed offering!

I put myself at the mercy of the panel

Give the 8th to the cruuude! (my vote went to kim but I think crude deserves it)

Considering ‘we just gotta draw the line somewhere’, I think that’s fair enough.

Also that cake looks delicious ^_^

exited! :yeah:

Hey! Thanks to everybody for their kind words and votes! Feels awesome to make it to the top 7. B)
Great effort by everyone ;)

We’ve got a winner! Thanks to No Weapon for letting us shoot the announcement in their studio. As promised here’s the video of my daughter eating cake.

Congrats to Eeter!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I couldn’t believe it! :D
Just WOW.

Lots of respect for Conner_Bw for running this annual compo!

Congrats Eeter! :yeah:

Thanks to Conner for getting the creative juices flowing!

• cute kid, am I the only one spotting the irony here? Eeter - eater - cake being eaten :) .

Congrats Eeter!

Thanks go to all especially Conner

Woohoo! Congrats eeter! And thanks again Conner, next to Renoise updates this is my favorite DAW-related happening.

@td6d +1

Congrats Eeter!!

That video totally cracks me up!! Biggups Conner & Daughter, and big respect out to No Weapon for the vicarious studio party!!

Congrats eeter :) !

Congrats!!! :D

Congrats Eeter! Again, many thanks to Connor for making the MUTANT BREAKS happen again! Judging was literally a piece of cake this time, brilliant!

@eeter: well deserved.

I also want to thank Conner for doing this in his unique way. Good times!

Congrats! big shout to all the great people of mutant breakz :)