Mutant Breaks Competition #2

Any idea how I can prove I used renoise (Do I really have to? I mean, I don’t know any other softwares!) without uploading the xrns?

maybe a smaller xrns with a few patterns? any other ideas?

It’s based on the honor system.

If you are a forum/IRC regular, then I trust you.

If someone with 1 post in their history submits a MP3, then maybe I’ll ask for proof.

If you’re not into sharing the xrns file, you could capture a video of Renoise playing the track :)

Good idea!

I do share xrns but… I’m not sure if I want to share a full xrns for contests anymore.

I’ll see if it worth it making a video… everyone who knows me know that it would be harder for me to use a software other than Renoise.

I guess the video is really the best way to go.

just use some obvious patterncommands like EXX retrigger somewhere, coupled with pitchy 2XX or 1XX etcetera ;)

I think I’ll try out for this one. Been using the Renoise demo for about a year, and bought it a few months ago. I uh…make breakcore. :drummer:

I was SO aiming for the RBI Breakbeat Anthem and then I was too lazy to start my laptop, find the Nes emulator, the ROM and record the bloody theme. But then I figured, I’ve spent my entire life so far playing baseball (today I played it on the beach), so all my tunes are baseball-themed anyway.

Any more baseball players around? Haven’t been on any team for years (used to play short stop), but I’m just curious. In my opinion, baseball is the bestest sport in existance.

Enough babbling, back to finishing the tune as its well on its way of becoming something that has nothing to do with baseball. God, I love throwing and hitting things.

due to festivities in the city this week (nijmeegse vierdaagse ftw), I had to put the beat on hold, but just finished it…8 bit jungle stylee…

get it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=92C3QBU5

Incredible!

:D

Sup paddyshack? I’m going to give this one a whirl myself.

This is gonna be fun.

Another entry!

Vivace - Pinch Hitter: http://www.myspace.com/botb
Sorry, no proper place to upload it yet.

Here.

Love it! B)

Ok forget it… I failed miserably.
I’ll be back. :)

Yeah! Renoise!! :drummer:

New judge added:

Murdock of Planet Break Records

Whazzzzup fellow Renoisers! Forgive me for my unawareness…what are the grounds/rules for entering compo? Would love to put in an entry. Spooky stuff foo?! , didn’t know you got down like that!! :)

EDIT!!! SORRY!!! I am a dolt as I am sure you all knew already(found rules)…I thought this page was the first page!
Being new to the Renoise scene, I am still learning my way around forum…which brings another question, what did Foo?'s track have to do with RBI baseball? :unsure:

EDIT Part Dux!! Double Dolt…I read the rest…At least I know I have a song ready for compo, will post soon!!

Tarek-FM just crash landed!!! A new contender has arrived B)

Ha ha! 4 shizzle! B)