" Native Subractive Synth"

If you use sends and crosstrack routing you can make a native subtractive synth try ADDITIVE SYNTH.xrns

This I like,

Thanks for uploading these… tutorials. For relative new comers like myself these really help to show the basics of routing as well as what’s possible in Renoise. I am continually blown away by the creative way sounds can be made in this program.

Thanks again

will check it, thanks! (=

Totally agree with you shazaam.

Thanks for sharing… makes me realize how little I know about Renoise…

digging it kickofighto! thanks for sharing

here’s an example of a simple monophonic synth with two oscillators using a totally empty sample. it is somewhat velocity sensitive… i posted a more basic version of the device chain here a while back…
synt01.xrns

not sure how useful it is…if you fool around, you’ll see there are some problems with the design… i’m not the best with crazy routing and such

Thanks centipus! You should host your files on a friendlier site IMO. I’ll check yours out but I can imagine it works on the same principles. Routing is actually very intuitive in renoise. Generally what I do is make a chain of Sends… see the example, this speeds things up. You should really use the sends as much as you can. Great way of conserving CPU and you can acheive some lovely effects that you couldn’t otherwise using only native DSP.

he he… yeah that site sucks… first time i’ve ever uploaded something to one of those hosting pages… which one would you recommend?

Really clever stuff. A lot of work has gone into that! It was interesting.

I’ve only started recently. I’m using 4shared.com but I’m sure there’s something better available.