New Renoise Feature Chosen By Teh Winner

you are gay

giggle, teehee

That’s not quite an honest review, because it is VSTI Automation Meta Device for starters and a VSTI is not generally used as an effect because that is what the device is actually for, to perform changes upon effects of the instruments (either through pattern effect commands or through the automation or just manually entered in the device).
So if you want to apply effects that are built into an instrument, you would do this at the place you expect them which is in the effect area (DSP rack). It would probably very easy to put the whole list of VSTI parameters into the automation list, just like the VST’s are, but then you still need a spot where you can manually set exact values of certain parameters. The VSTI automation device is inevitable and is not purely designed to automate only.

I think the name “VSTI Automate Device” is a bit poorly choosen, i would rather have named it “VSTI Effect Controller”

will it be posible to hear the guitar i’m recording with the effects of track say 3 ?

having a simple sampling to slot feature would be just fine , i could do all my cut jobs latter. but monitoring what i’m recording with the targeted tracks effects seems really important.

any input on that ?

Just wait and see what’s in it.
I can only tell you that the sample editor will get some keyboard short-cuts assigned as well so you can also do lots of things by keyboard.
(another mouse-wrist-prevent addition)

perfect! any new shortcut is well appreciated :]
p.s. plz add shortcut keys quick helper [as seen in old pro tracker, F1 = shortcut screen]