New Tool (2.7): Stopwatch/Timer

Pretty easy to use, so I won’t say much.

V0.65 is out, with display options. Press ‘p’ to show the preferences pane.

Thanks, don’t know where I would use this for yet, but could come in handy :)

It would be cool for doing a live set…so you know exactly how long you’ve been playing and don’t go over your allowed time.

Yeah or as a cooking-alarm, so you know that your eggs are boiling way past brick-hardening end-level.

Also handy to see for how many hours you continuously listened to that stupid one pattern loop. :blink:

Edit: No really, I like it. Thanks cocoa!

Edit2:
I’d love to see display options like:
H:M:S.d
H:M:S
H:M

Edit3 (Bug report):
Start tool.
Start Stopwatch.
Close tool window.
Start tool from the menu.
Stopwatch is running.
Press ‘Continue’.

@cocoa: really cool, and looks sexy too!

not sure if this is a coincidence, but there was talk of a timer-tool for this competition because it has a 3-hour tracking limit. i suppose you could use this one for that purpose.

Bug fixed, and a new version uploaded in top post.

It’s in the works.

That’s actually what gave me the idea.

How about writing a server and client process so that clients can connect and synchronize to the server?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Wow, I messed up that bug fix earlier. Fixed 0.61 now up. I am an idiot.

i like it and i think snares will like it too if he didnt already download this tool yet.

Because I don’t know how that stuff works.

@f+d+k
Still in the works, but how does this look? The prefs pane on bottom is triggered by pressing the ‘p’ key, so it won’t always be visible.

kool thx.

a reel timer , smtp or sample count display would be helpfull too. i hate that small timer thing in the corner…
small and useless

can you make one clock to see the preciese lenght of our work…? _D

Nice cocoa, haha, I don’t care too much about how it’s done, but it’s great it can be done! :)

With just H:M slowly ticking away, I will definitely use this to tell me when it’s bedtime. Thanks!

Well, if I didn’t say anything about the ‘p’ key, nobody would know how to access the prefs :)

Edit: 0.65 is up