New Tool (2.8, 3.1): MorphSynth

Agreed, I use it all the time…

great tool, nothing to complain, also some sort of self explainng gui… if you know about synthesizer will will be fine

Wanted to give this a shot but is it possible to get it working in R3?

Would love to see this in R3 as well. For me this wasthe most versatile and creative “toolsynth”, and an amazing tool for creating unique samples (not the least drums.). I miss it.

A very very quick hack of mine if you would like to try this version for R3. I’ve taken the delete samples call out (so you’ll have to do this manually with this), but you might be able to get some noise out of it now folks :slight_smile:

thanks @4Tey!

Definitely love this tool. It seems to give an error for each added waveform though. But it still works.

Here’s the error I’m getting

P4VsZci.jpg

This looks fantastic.

Any chance of a version for renoise 3?

This looks fantastic.

Any chance of a version for renoise 3?

You checked out 4Tey’s version on the previous page? :smiley: It works nicely for the most part.

Whoops, no… Thanks for pointing it out emre!

Off to try it out : )

Ahh! Very nice!

Thank you guys! :clownstep:

Hi!!

Downloaded this tool for Renoise 3 but i cannot see where it is! Tried to right-click but it doesnt show in the context menu!!

I use a Mac, by the way!!

How do i solve this?

Thnx

MorphSynth Renoise 3 version:https://forum.renoise.com/t/new-tool-2-8-3-1-morphsynth/37314

I’ve already downloaded.

After installed i cannot access it!

Thats the problem!!

I’ve already downloaded.

After installed i cannot access it!

Thats the problem!!

Right click on an empty slot in the instrument selector list. It should be somewhere in the context menu that opens.

The only synth i can choose is PadSynth!

Morph one doenst appear!

Doenst know what happened but i can now use it!

I reinstalled it!

Thnx for your support!!

Hope that more synths come in the near future!! :slight_smile:

Btw I have 2 blog posts on making sounds using Morphsynth. Check them out here if anyone’s interested!

I’m also getting the errors popping every time I change tabs or add waveforms. There seems to be something wrong with generating more than just one note as well, samples are not keymapped at all unfortunately.

@emre_k: Don’t know if just quickly inserting a clause at lines 905-907 in MorphSynthWindow.lua will help with your error requester

Here’s the official updates to support the new versions of Renoise:

For Renoise 3.0:

6113 org.drakmaniso.Morphsynth_Rns300_v0.4.xrnx

For Renoise 3.1:

6114 org.drakmaniso.Morphsynth_Rns310_V0.5.xrnx

I don’t plan to extend this tool as much as I initially intended to. Both the feature set and the GUI will stay in this current somewhat experimental state. I will still try to keep it up to date, and may add some simple features to make it more usable with the new instruments capacities of Renoise/Redux. I will also create a tool page for it, since it graduated from “alpha” to “released”.