New Tool (3.0): Slices to Midi notes

It would be very good for plugin to make notes in sync with beats/min and lines/beats.

It already does that, you can set the Beats Sync value in the instrument settings. This tool is based on the Slices To Pattern tool and you can see the usage instructions for that here: New Tool (2.7 & 2.8): Slices To Pattern
That should help explain it a bit better, with screenshots etc…

Thank you much!

freaking awesome :D

“slices to midi” doesnt give me good results where “slices to pattern” does!

What do you mean by “good results”?

yeah!! cool idea.

Thanks for this, works like a charm!

You are most welcome :)

Thanks to you (and others) for the feedback… it is tool maker fuel!

This tool is amazing. Much easier than Melodyne. Thank you so much for making this awesome toolafta8!

This should be in the tools page!!

This tool is amazing. Much easier than Melodyne. Thank you so much for making this awesome toolafta8!

This should be in the tools page!!

Thanks, will put it on there when I have a chance to make some kind of an image for it

maybe this one:

2ic5ykx.png

? :slight_smile:

Awesome, you rock! :drummer:

EDIT: Its on the tools page now :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for sharing that great tool!!!

I installed the tool, but how do I open it? Did it add an icon somewhere? I seriously don’t see anything. I went to the Tool Browser in the Tools dropdown menu, I can see it is installed there, but I can only disable or uninstall it. Help!

On that tutorial video the tool is already open, so I cannot see how it was opened in the first place.

I installed the tool, but how do I open it? Did it add an icon somewhere? I seriously don’t see anything. I went to the Tool Browser in the Tools dropdown menu, I can see it is installed there, but I can only disable or uninstall it. Help!

On that tutorial video the tool is already open, so I cannot see how it was opened in the first place.

Oh, apparently it only works with Renoise 3. I’m still on 2.8 :frowning: