there is a new version
3.1 3.11 of the Step Sequencer “Lauflicht” available. First of all, thank you for the great support, your motivation, new ideas and bug reports. I would be happy if you continue sharing your opinion in this thread.
The greatest new features are the pattern load and mix mode and the support of multiple Launchpads.
- multiple Launchpads support: If more than one Launchpad is connected to the computer, the plugin will detect all Launchpads automatically and cascade them to one big hardware step sequencer. Two Launchpads will result into a hardware 16 step sequencer and four Launchpads will result into a hardware 32 step sequencer.
- pattern load mode: The pattern load mode enhances the variety of sequencing in live situations. While the current pattern plays, it is possible to switch between up to 16 different patterns instantly. This makes it easy to arrange and build up a new song sequentially. To mix between patterns, or to create a seamless transition or a surprising break in your performance also a split pattern can be selected, which contains the half of the available tracks, and loaded into the currently playing pattern.
- easier installation - automatic detection of the Launchpad(s), no Midi settings in Renoise needed
- settings of the control matrix can be stored and loaded on the fly
- new free demo version with Launchpad support
- supports Launchpad S and Launchpad Mini
- (3.1) new modulation target “Pitch”: all notes of the selected track are pitched up or down with +/- buttons
- (3.1) new modulation target “Instr”: changes instrument of the selected track with +/- buttons (paging up/down the instrument list)
- (3.1) all modulation target buttons and lists as well as the instrument drop down list are controlable via midi
(3.11) improvement: improved performance when loading new pattern data into the gui (e.g. on pattern change), it is about 4 times faster now (or even better).
(3.11) fixed bug: when midi instruments were assigned to a track, the selected midi channel was reset to channel 1 when changing the edit step or selecting another page.
Latest beta (v 3.12) non Launchpad:
32 bit:5359 de.cie-online.StepSequencer.xrnx
64 bit:5360 de.cie-online.StepSequencer.xrnx