New alpha Channel Strip Buddy:
A tool to help when you want to use the same plug repeatedly over several tracks, as with a channel strip. However it works with any DSP you like.
- Load any device in renoise: EQ,Channelstrip,compressor etc.
- Right-Click on it for menu entry CSB - Set As Target
- Now use shortcut `CSB` Toggle Target Device
The shortcut has multiple functions:
- You can open and close the target device (if it has a gui) on the current track .
- Go to a new track with an instance already present of the ‘Target Device’ and it will select/open it, while closing all other previously open gui instances from other tracks.
- If there is no ‘Target Device’ on the new track, one will be added and opened in the same way.
Workflow: Choose your target device. Use shortcut while navigating around to use same device in any track. Locating, loading and open/close operations are all in one shortcut.
There is also a shortcut for the menu entry mentioned in step 2. above:
`CSB` Set Selected As Target Device
0.51 - now remembers last set plug between renoise sessions