New Tool: (3.1) Open Plugin Or (Detached) Sampler

(Ledger) #1

Simple shortcut that will toggle open and close the GUI of a VSTi (instrument) or a detached renoise sampler depending what is selected in the instrument editor. Makes opening the sampler more consistant with opening a VSTi

-minor issue is that if you close the sampler via the [X] button, it takes 2 hits of the shortcut to open it again. This is due to there being no property to flag that the detached_sampler_visible in the API (as far as I can tell anyway)

Shortcut 1:“Global:Tools:Toggle Open Plugin or Sampler”

Shortcut 2:“Toggle Open Plugin or Sampler Mod View”
-Toggles between the pattern editor and the sampler in docked modulation view (or plugin if present)

Shortcut 3:“Close All Open Plugin Editors”

-Closes all open plugin editors

NOTE: Will not close plugin GUIs contained in doofers

ledger.scripts.OpenPluginOrSampler_V1.2.xrnx

Changelog:

Click to view contents

v1.2
-Added shortcut:

“Close All Open Plugin Editors”
v1.1
-Added a second shortcut:
“Toggle Open Plugin or Sampler Mod View”
v1.01
-Added a notifier so that the sample editor will not be detached when a new song is loaded

Ledgers Scripts List
(Ledger) #2

Was a bit annoying to have the sampler detached and in view on the start of a new song so:

v1.01

-Added a notifier so that the sample editor will not be detached when a new song is loaded

(Ledger) #3

Added another sampler/plugin toggling shortcut, which I`ve recently found to be more useful:

Shortcut 2:“Toggle Open Plugin or Sampler Mod View”
Toggles between the pattern editor and the sampler in docked modulation view (or plugin if present)

(Ledger) #4

Another shortcut that I had hanging around, that seems to fit this tool:

For the times you`ve got 30 plugin editors left open, but your index finger could only muster 29 clicks!

Shortcut 3:“Close All Open Plugin Editors”
-Closes all open plugin editors