New Tool (3.1+): Reform

Reform Art Big
Reform Demo

Quickly and powerfully transform selections of notes in realtime!

Scale, bend, shift, and interpolate note timings! Remap, bend, and interpolate Vol/Pan/FX values! Hear your changes while editing! Manipulate large amounts of notes simultaneously! Comes especially in handy when fine-tuning strum-like note sequences and live-recorded MIDI. Stays out of the way of your normal workflow until you need it: run it, tweak it, close it, and move on! No background processes eating up CPU power!

→ Download ←

Official Website/Manual - see full list of features in action here!

To-Do

• Undo/Redo Support (undo/redo currently duplicates the notes that are being processed by Reform)
  • Preserve Note Lengths
  • Quantize/Humanize Control
  • Granular Anchor Control
  • Custom Curve Types: Here’s a preview…

Curves Demo

51 Likes

wow, great documentation on site. will try it out:)
i just messed with it - it is really great! Thanks!

cool way to ‘randomize’ stuff, or create strum out of boring chord entered at same line

2 Likes

Very nice. I would like to scale velocities and midi fx, too!

1 Like

Thank you @dspasic! :slight_smile: user-friendliness is a priority for this tool, and the documentation is part of that :slight_smile:

Yes, creating and fine-tuning strums was actually the motivation for this tool’s creation! I wanted something like FL Studio’s Strumizer utility. As development continued, I realized it could be capable of much more :smiley:

3 Likes

If I’m understanding you correctly, I believe the tool already provides these functions through the Vol/Pan/FX Transform sections :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, very nice!

1 Like

This is awesome. One of the few things I missed in Renoise. Nice to be able to scale the velocity now just like in Bitwig.

2 Likes

Looks top-notch and yeah your website documentation is excellent.

2 Likes

This tool is amazing! Everything is on point. UIX, functions, clarity, ads some spark for experiments. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s perfect; thank you.

1 Like

This is very clever stuff and such a well executed little GUI.
Thanks for putting so much thought to it and making it available to us!

1 Like

Do you have paypal or something like this? I would like to buy you a beer for it.
Edit. Nevermind found it

1 Like

Quality stuff (also kudos for your website, it’s super cool). Appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you for the very kind words and the donation! :smiley:

Thank you all for trying it out and for your kind words :slight_smile: a lot of time went into this one!

If anyone uses this tool while composing, I would love to hear what you make with it!

2 Likes

This is really neat!

1 Like

this is some great stuff, really appreciate the animated gifs in the forum post too.

1 Like

Very cool! I love it!

1 Like

fantastic work! Thank you for this useful contribution! Excited to test it out :fire:

1 Like
4 Likes

So cool to see your workflow! Thank you for the video! :smiley: and thank you for sharing it here! :smiley: subscribed!

1 Like