Looping Patterns Tool
Description and Compatibility:
Add two new keyboard commands to unselect or select the patterns for looping. For assing it manually, go to:
- Renoise:Edit/Preferences/Keys: “Pattern Sequencer:Looping Patterns:Unselect or Select a Range of Sequence”
- Renoise:Edit/Preferences/Keys: “Pattern Sequencer:Looping Patterns:Unselect or Select Current Sequence”
The Looping Patterns tool is compatible with Renoise 3.2.1 x64 (API6).
Download Looping Patterns tool:
- v1.0.001 com.ulneiz.LoopingPatterns.v1.0.001.xrnx (1.2 KB)
- Manual reference: https://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Pattern_Sequencer (Looping Patterns)
- Tip: Also learn to use the sections of the sequence for multiple loop selection. There are native keyboard commands and MIDI input for the looping sections.