New Tool (3.4) tint

This is a pretty simple and yet nice feature to have in Renoise, you’re always making really good tools, thanks man, I use most of them and I appreciate your work.

2 Likes

So much easier on the eyes, thanks for this man

Ok mate, you made it! I testet your last version with both Renoise Versions 3.4.2 and 3.4.3. No such error seen again. Clear mode is usefull to. Colorcycling of Trackscolors looks fantastic. Well done!

@Garf I did add a version change but I assumed Renoise was confused by the downgrade in version or something. Either way, glad the Clear mode works out for you!

Thank you for the kind words again @moloko it’s always nice to hear when these things click with others, makes creating them all the more meaningful.

Cheers @icasiino, tracking can be hard on the eyes so we need extra care. :see_no_evil: Next up, voice controlled pattern editing a la cursorless

Good to hear the errors are resolved now @NPC1, actually I had a version earlier with possible continuous colorcycling while you are tracking but it was a bit much :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not needed for me. The improvement in visual ergonomics is quite enough for me. :wink:

Ahh, this is very nice… Thank you @unless! :rainbow::pray:

Hi, What font is that ?

It’s named “Barlow”. Its a complete font family.

Cool, thanks.

ahh sweeet, maybe Invert fuction for all the colors.?

You’re welcome @slujr!

Thanks @hotelsinus, I’ve added an Invert Colors button in the current version (0.3.0).

1 Like

thats kool-

but i mean invert colors in the selected track. invert the text colors and cursor (note vol pan dly and so on…)
you know i mean ?

Ah ok, unfortunately that’s not possible. The text colors are driven by the theme and you cannot have different ones just for the selected track.

1 Like