New Tool Duplex: Xypad

Well, actually there is a walkaround for this. :P
Simply if we add 2 x 8 dummy buttons, nanoKONTROL2 will be able to be a tiny repeater machine, though in exchange for it, it may become limited Y axis range for other FX devices…

2782 dummy-buttons.png

Also, as the other grid controllers have the ability to be mapped 5 x 8 too (APC, your LaunchPad config, for example), I still hope such a momentary behavior will be implemented in the future. I feel it’s more intuitive.

What you are suggesting is exactly what I want to avoid. I’m not going to do it. Sorry for being harsh, but the XYPad is about exploring the killer performance tool which is the native XYPad device. Forget about the repeater device, or be happy that the XYPad app is actually capable of controlling it (even if you have to use more than one finger).

I have suggested a dedicated app for the native Repeater device, but am not going to write it before dBlue has settled on the final specs.. Edit: Duplex Repeater has arrived, and is located here:

Absolutely, once the API has the features we need it’s going to arrive in XYPad too.