Non-english Speaking Members Of This Community

:panic: hey remember it understand you :dribble: :D

by the way, your you tube videos are completly wicked

t’est complètement snglé mais c’est tres informatif :P

k

I’m Persian, and I speak Persian & English. Learned English very early in childhood, but never progressed that much! It has always been joyful for me being in contact with other master musicians (I’ve been always a novice myself ;) ) from different nations of the world.

That’s cursing, isn’t it?

vadarfone:

Do you speak swedish? :)

The only words I can in french is like; -“Schö ne kron pompa franze, mademarsell” Hehe. F*cked up spelling, but my pronunciation isn’t that bad. ;)

But I’m the king of germany (not): -“Du darfst nicht fleissbulen in der nase einsticken”

And my english is pretty bad to…

heh.

LMAO

I am german but what does “Du darfst nicht fleissbulen in der nase einsticken” suppose to mean?

It seems that you all are putting spell on us!!

and ‘f**** off’ sounds nicer then ‘tu me fait chier’ :D

Something like: “You may not put meatballs in your nose” … :P

I guess you have to be from Sweden to see that similarity :wink:

Twilek: You are so right! :)

TBH i don’t know if i want to join IRC channel renoise
I had the experience with the #buzz channel where the first year you’re considered as an idiot and not part of the ‘scene’
it realy did put me of IRC

k

Pozdrowienia dla wszystkich forumowiczów z Polski!

hahah, I guess some of people here would understand, I saw some guys from Poland here and when I was on #renoise first time I met guy from Italia who has visited Poland once and he knew our languange a bit, I forget his nickname :( Anyway as I wrote I live in Poland, I speak polish and english a bit. My country is quite other than most European countries becouse almost all people use native languange. The only one place I heard other languanges was National Opera in Warsaw. I learnt a lot of English when I was playing Fallout 1&2 and other games mostly when I was below 12. Of course I have english in school and this is the only one place where I can use this languange (instead of net) to talk with my english teacher. Sometimes I talk english with my friends for fun but we are all at the same level so we have more fun with it than speaking experiance.

I hope you can understant what I meant, I have one’s doubts if what I wrote express my thoughts.

Pozdro ludki ;]

agree

k

حالا که صحبت از زبان های مختلف هست بد نیست که یک جمله هم به زبان شیرین فارسی اینجا خودنمایی کند
I hope no one understands!!! :D

Persian sure looks beautiful when it is written! I would love to learn how to read that…

Im gonna hit up wikipedia right now!

This will help if you’re really interested:
http://www.easypersian.com

Sure, I understand a bit. I watch Polland television sometimes.

“Česko zdraví Polsko a té¸ zdravím v¨echny u¸ivatele Renoisu”

It means: “Czech Republic greets Polland and I also greet all Renoise users”

In Czech Republic we also speak almost only by native language. Czech language is pretty hard language. It has very cruel grammar and spelling. Moreover Czechs have very cool letter which is the biggest problem for foreigners = “ř”. On the other hand I can understand Slovak people (I think on 80%) because Czech Republic is by-product of separation of Czechoslovakia (these languages are very kindred). My English also comes mainly from computer games and from reading of the internet. I had also quite cruel English teacher so I know at least something.

The last thing: “Če¨i a v¨ichni, kdo mně rozumí, hlaste se! Zalo¸íme téma a poklábosíme! Děkuji!”

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Oh, I know that one! :P

“You do not understand French at all, which is a language that got aborted at a shitty brothel.”

As I said, learning new languages is so easy - just make sure you know when to duck and when to run :lol:

its Yiddish?))
my girl freand work at Jewish company)))
My native is Ukraine but i know Russian, can read Polish) and when i become to work as web developer i start learn english)) now it isnt good but i try to learn it)

.jpg)