Non-english Speaking Members Of This Community

Your english isn’t so bad, it’s just your syntax that is broken. Let me fix it for you:

Ahhh, better. :blink:

It’s Persian dude! ;)

lol))) :w00t: :drummer:

Ty vole!! ja nevim in which idioma parlare protoze ca fait trop longtemps that i try de hablar europski! Sono francese y dentro ma mind toje moc bordel de choisir le francouzki, el checo, the spanish, il inglese nebo italian!! Podria ser una much better solution de parlare picolo de toutes les langues!!

This is euromashup!!

Me too :) and an occasional Amiga Format/ The One Btw also from Sweden.

Norwegian here. English is a more fun language. Power up!

Haha, Amiga Format was a big help for me as well ;) When i went to high school I could barely speak any english, only very elementary stuff… then, about the same time I finished senior high school, I started to read lot of english computer magazines, play lot of RPG:s on my Amiga and phone to some bulletin boards with english speaking members, and through that I learned so much english that I a few years later was able to study for a master degree in engineering with courses filled with almost only english literature ;) and today it has past over a decade since I read those magazines, but I still remember how much I learned from them, and nowadays I have managed to do business trips to both the UK and the US and whole lot of other countries without any difficulties to make myself understood, and much thanks to those Amiga magazines. So I can only say one think: The AMIGA scene rocked :) And I’m also from Sweden btw :)

Oh yeah! (except I’m not from Sweden :P been there once though, two weeks canoeing and camping in the woods -that was great, so cheers hehe)

i speak fluent pig latin =)
(hmm dont know if thats an aussie in-joke or not…)

well, i learnt french, german and japanese in school, for about 2 years each… and forget everything in all of them except how to count to 10 lol

Well, I remember enough to know that the big scar on my right finger bears the exact form of (one of the cursive styles of) the japanese number “7”, or an upside down version of the engineers way of drawing 7 in hindu-arabic, depending how you look at it

is you bee one goodly peoples? gud havens me does luking to some friend here i will pages 1 2 the turn i is want the question it forum luking a goodly square with to friendis i madeing the who maked verily gud musica in re noise.

but seriously, thanks Vadarfone .) overgrown societies need some positive reinforcement indeed.

(anyway my first language is hungarian which is coined as one of the 3 most difficult languages currently spoken:))

hungarian is quite hard… it’s like “czech with your mouth full of chilli sausages and totally illogical grammar”
Hungary is the only middle european country with good food and good wine, sorry for the others but it s true!

haha, yeah Pig-Latin is a favourite of mine too.

The scene in The Life Of Brian where he gets grammar lessons for his graffiti is amazing.

So, yeah, I am really happy to have so many people from other countries to speak to on this board. It is great to hear all your music too.

:)

Viva la revolution

(That was French by the way. Haha)

…so!

I wonder if the people who made those mags understood how much they influenced people (they influenced me SOO much)…

I was a MASSIVE Amiga Format lover. God it was so good. Taught me how to think!!! Haha.

well our language is way more comprehensible than any slavonic languages (okay maybe we use too much E-s, there is also Esperente, a mockery of esperanto, it is a way of talking hungarian using words and expressions which contain only E as a wovel, it’s lucky we have an unacceptably big vocabulary and gallery of synonimes :)

i agree with the quality remark on hungarian wines (dry white wines are the best, You should taste some of Irsai Olivér’s dry white wines, especially around 2000, or some from the Villányi fours (Polgár, Godó, Tiffán, Bock). Our food is not that good imho, too much fat and paprika in it :D

oh and hail for czech beers! .)

Yeah, but f–king hell…

Your Gods know how to assemble a woman!!

Jesus Christ!!! I met some girls from Budapest when they were travelling in England. OUCH.

I live in Japan now though, so I can’t complain. Girls are nice here.

Taught me how to think too, and gave me the right vision to codes and digits. Many of us have a language in common, the Amiga Language, even though we’re from different nations.

Agreed. :D

true, east-european women are the most beautiful in comparation to any other areas of the world. hungarian, czech, croatian, west-russian, slovakian etc… they are Naturally nice. and wild .) i’m so f**kin’ lucky i’m living here :D (when you are in Hungary, You must visit Szeged, a smaller town on the southeast, they have a wide-known concentration of extreme beauties… my favourite town :D)

French living in Switzerland. Gotta agree for the east european girls. The beautiful girls in Switzerland come either from east europe or from Italy.

But I still prefer asian ones. Vadarfone you lucky you !

Ack… a croatian gal broke my heart recently by being toooo beautiful and unable to match that beauty with character. Or put less nicely: she’s an asshole. I can’t really hold that against her because she is so pretty, and I kinda hate her for that. And hey, what’s the point anyway in being that beautiful, yet unable/unwilling to marry me and have children right on the spot? That’s just wrong, right? Who does she think she is?!?

Oh well sorry for that, I’m just moaning because I don’t have anyone to blame but myself…

Of course they are so beautiful… but the most beautiful in the world?.. I’m doubtful.

Haha, I would like to step in and say…

STOP.

All woman are beautiful and no single country has the best (as there is no such thing as “best”.) I have travelled around the world and have met a lot of people, and for ME…

Dutch, Japanese, Korean and English girls are best, but OF COURSE that is due to my personality.

And they are not objects.

I did meet a nice American girl the other day, come to think of it. And a nice Australian…

And a nice Russian…

etc etc.

It is all good. End.

:)

SO!!!

[[[[[Who here can speak the MOST languages???]]]]]