Problem with attachments

Hi Danoise,I do not know where to ask that:

I have a problem with file uploads in the forum in general.When I create a topic to discuss anywhere, it does not allow me to attach for example images.

In Attach This File button, sets the following: You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 64MB)

I could upload 1MBfor eachpost before.

I will come up in the forum at least 5-8MB approximatelyintotal (Active posts 63).

Are there any limitations of the forum?

If so, is there any place to manage and delete files in the user account?

If you want to add an image to your resource upload you should do it in step 2 (add cover image).

Alternatively upload an image to somewhere and add it to your post.

If you want to add an image to your resource upload you should do it in step 2 (add cover image).

YesterdayIcould (in Select File, and Attach This File). Not today.I want to know if there are limitations,for each user.Which are?

YesterdayIcould (in Select File, and Attach This File). Not today.I want to know if there are limitations,for each user.Which are?

No, there is not a per-user limit. Only a per-file limit to the size (which might increase, btw.)
Under which ‘category’ are you trying to create a download? Only certain file types are allowed per category…

I don’t think it takes gifs, but i’m not shure. I think i tried to upload an animated gif once and it wasn’t accepted. My guess is that they want to avoid avoid flashy animations that will give you seisures.

Under which ‘category’ are you trying to create a download? Only certain file types are allowed per category…

Here:https://forum.renoise.com/t/help-conceptual-support-in-internal-functioning-renoise-3-1/44557

(Renoise Forums → Renoise 3.1 Beta → Renoise 3.1 - Questions & Suggestions)

ButIt happens in any post.At least to me.

I don’t think it takes gifs, but i’m not shure…

I talk about PNG or JPG. Simples images.

gif test

Edit: Nah, only seems the animation is turned off. Sorry about this pointless post, feel free to delete it.

@Raul: I think you have simply exceeded your maximum amount of storage here on the forums. It was previously set to 8MB total for each user, which I think you’ve burned through quite easily with all the screenshots and stuff you’ve been posting lately. I’ve upped the limit to 32MB instead, so this should give you some more room to post attachments.

We’re not trying to run our own image hosting service here, but you should of course be able to attach screenshots if they help to get your ideas across, help with bug reports, etc.

In the future, if you need to post a lot of images, consider using a free host such as http://imgur.com

No, there is not a per-user limit. Only a per-file limit to the size (which might increase, btw.)

Aaaaand this is where I got it wrong - @Raul: you posted under Renoise Downloads, for which the above is true.
Renoise Downloads is separate from the forum, and you can post any number of files there.

On the forum however, there IS such a restriction (see above)

@DBLUE. Many thanks! ^_^I know not the limit of 8 MB. Now I understand.

If I replace an image already uploaded,I will keep the same total size, no?

Thanks for the 32 MB!I have enough…

Aaaaand this is where I got it wrong - @Raul: you posted under Renoise Downloads, for which the above is true.
Renoise Downloads is separate from the forum, and you can post any number of files there.

On the forum however, there IS such a restriction (see above)

;)Thanks a lot for the help and move the post!