Redux - When does beta testing start?

I’ve subscribed a couple of months ago, but no e-mail what so ever.

I have the time to beta-test and I’m eager to test this out!

I tried to subscribe once again and see what happens.

Edit: Ok, e-mail is already subscribed! Please help? :)

And no, ReViSiT is no option for me iether, I run OSX…

I also signed up when Redux was announced. Really looking forward to trying Redux:D

I’m really looking forward to it as well. I’ve been using alot of Reaper rewired lately because I’ve been doing mainly guitar stuff, but I really dislike having to switch between 2 DAWs for one song. So I tried just Reaper, but mother of god some of the simplest shit you can do in Renoise is so hard in Reaper. I’m really missing the sampler.

Just curious, now that Renoise 3.0 has been out for a while, is there an eta on the Redux beta? Even if it’s just something like “this year” or “probably not this year?”

Just curious, now that Renoise 3.0 has been out for a while, is there an eta on the Redux beta? Even if it’s just something like “this year” or “probably not this year?”

+1, would be really great just to get a tiny hint :walkman:

i think never :smiley:

Valve Time is in effect.

valve_time.jpg

Desperado bump:D

Re status: We’re done with all the “crucial” features and work for Redux, but are now taking the chance to rework some of the old DSP parts of Redux (and Renoise). This will take a while - we’re a small team - and want to do all this properly.

As soon as we’re done with this stage we’ll start to invite a few alpha testers and will then gradually increase the alpha tester team. Finally do a public beta as we usually do with Renoise.

Will post an announcement as soon as there’s more info, something to show…

Great news and maybe look at metering, it shows bad values in mixer and in compressors (btw they dont work as they should - there is topic about it).

Re status: We’re done with all the “crucial” features and work for Redux, but are now taking the chance to rework some of the old DSP parts of Redux (and Renoise). This will take a while - we’re a small team - and want to do all this properly.

As soon as we’re done with this stage we’ll start to invite a few alpha testers and will then gradually increase the alpha tester team. Finally do a public beta as we usually do with Renoise.

So we’re talking months or years. That’s good to know. Thanks for being open about it this time. I appreciate that. Good to hear you will be fixing the DSPs. I hope you also find the time to look into the sampler again.

c’mon lighten up fladd :slight_smile: years? nah

c’mon lighten up fladd :slight_smile: years? nah

Well, it is up to you when you expect it, but after this statement I will not expect a final version within the next year. And that’s just fine.

Thank you very much for the update:D! Cool to know that things are going forward! Man im looking forward to Redux:)

Thanks for the update!

To be honest though, I couldn’t care less of the internal DSP effects. I just want to link Redux (the sampler itself and mainly the tracker-effects!) and my other DAW, as I always use external plug-ins for mixing.

That being said, what do I know, perhaps the DSP-effects are what people miss in their other DAWs and I respect this decision of course.

Anyway… Put me on Alpha-tester list! :slight_smile: