Redux?

Gova: Disabling PDC doesnt solve it for me. I´ve already tried it.
Dummy pattern, pre-rolls destroy my workflow…

Btw. I hope that Redux will send midi out. It would be a great combo with tracktion and its rack (using phrases for sequencing layered vsti synths).

What I’m really looking forward to is externally saved .xrni’s that don’t have to be completely unzipped and resaved over every time I make only changes to the pattern editor.

Man …when is this sheeeeeeeeeeet coming out , lolz … Ardour4 is out and would love to use this with it …oh well patience patience …ohmmmmmmmm meditation …

Damn n, I am checking the forum way to much to see if the new renoise version is out .

So are they gonna be released at the same time , or not ?

I’m not 100% sure but I think Renoise 2.8 will be released before Redux.

i-9400cabe9379a10e5ae5d1c90bc352c1-chick

237px-The_Thinker%2C_Rodin.jpg

I’m not 100% sure but I think Renoise 2.8 will be released before Redux.

I’m almost 100% shure you’re correct about that, let’s just hope.

trolling this hard

What ?
So i say Redux is good at something and im a troll, well done :wink:

Happy 1 month trailer anniversary

Happy 1 month trailer anniversary

just another 17 to go

StarWars is coming out Dec18th . Redux vs StarWars which one comes out 1st ?

18th? we have one month already, 17 to go, 18-1=17, were on page 5,

Redux beta on may 17th

Redux came out the 1st of May 2015, it was quite a buzz untill Renoise 4 became the no. 1 DAW in Japan in 2017 spreading to the rest of the world quickly taking over the market completely and bought up by Googlesoft…oh maybe i shouldn’t be spoiling all the fun, sometimes i forget that i’m in the future…

I think Redux handicaps the Renoise development. Since VST/AU/AAX plugin format whatever will consume lot of time and also advertising a sampler vst. Hope they will soon release Redux and the CONCENTRATE on the important stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jurek: I think it’s safe to assume that making a wrapper, possibly, for renoise internals was the very first thing they did when making redux, and not the other way around.

Hope they will soon release Redux and the CONCENTRATE on the important stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

redux is basically renoises instrument editor, any upgrades in that department is a win win situation, no?

I think at page 5 we can begin acting like arses.

How many here are actually just excited about eventual renoise featuresand not redux?

EDIT: let me increase thearsege by directly asking that if they consider buying redux and not just waiting for 3.1 and/or later to have redux features implemented into renoise directly.

Click to view contents

rewire is not as ugly as it seems, especial if you use scripts for mapping midi ports and audio channels

How many here are actually just excited about eventual renoise featuresand not redux?

You certainly need tunnel-vision glasses in order not to see benefits for both.

For example, when I dive into the list of suggestions, I see that the majority are focusing on instrument-related features.

Some features are clearly dealing with the internal sampler, while others would represent a benefit for both plugins and the sampler.

I personally think that having a healthy mix of both, with some unexpected stuff on top is the way to go.