Renoise 1.5 Coming Soon!

f****ing A :yeah:

Hoi hoi! :D

Got three e-mails saying the same thing, too. ;) Not that I mind, because it’s worth reading thrice! :)

Hats off to the dev team!

rock n roll!

definitly a good email to get :ph34r: … i’ve been hacking a lot lately on LSDj and my korg sx-1 … since i play them live … but this renoise news has me on the brink of being lured bak in :drummer:

i am really interested in the new sequencer … i’m assuming the dev team is refering to the song sequencer, not the pattern editor …

i glanced through the screenshots and didn’t see the new seq … am i missing something? i have to know :rolleyes: :D

It’s to the left of the pattern on almost all the screenshots… :)

Yeah they showed up now for me as well

Hehe, after such many nice moments I would probably hide myself in the wardrobe and don’t dare to go outside the rest of the day - probably gonna get hit by a car or something :)

Ok lets not joke about things like that.

I dared to get out and bought the new issue of Linux Magazine :)

Another distro for my collection :) And another 150 pages of GNU/Linux knowledge.

Hell yes about the pattern following…

Supposedly the BCR-2000 rotary encoder knob box I ordered is going to ship 8-02, so that’d be perfect. But they’ve been pushing it back 1 week at a time since April 1, so I’m not holding my breath.

Relative controller values + pattern following are going to make renoise so much better!

:yeah: :drummer: :guitar:

Todd

It’s not possible via snail mail, I asked one of the devs for that before I registered. But the PayPal thing is easy, safe, transparent and for free.
Not meaning that you get Renoise for free :)
But using PayPal won’t cost you anything. You need a usual bank card. A credit card is not needed. Then you transact your 50 €’s to a PayPal account which will be told you once you have subscribed there.
Then you click on ‘Buy now’ and in SWREG you choose the PayPal method. You’ll be linked to the PayPal page and you need to log in there. There you will find Renoise in your View Cart and you can confirm to buy it.
After that for me it didn’t take more than a minute to be able to download the registered version of Renoise.

wow. i thought i read this forum obcessively and i didn’t make it onto this thread until the second page. value type-in, new gui, continuous pattern editing, render to sample-

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes!!! Renoise 1.5 will be out in a weeeeek!!! :yeah:

F*cuk!!! I won’t be home to try it out till 15th of August! Somebody get me an XP machine :(

Yes, PayPal is cool, but it’s not available in all countries - like in Poland.

–P/\ULiE PHONiCK

Oh please let it be…

w00t!

Oh yes! That would make life SO much easier for me!! :D Tho I’ve found a nice and effective workaround 'till then…

Looking forward like a monkey reaching for a banana!

Tell me your little secret. Which workaround??

looks excellent!

will it be a lot more processor/memory hungry than previous versions?

far from it! renoise has been optimized once again. the gui may look more cpu cycles hungry but in fact it isnt. you can even balance the amount of performance given to the graphic subsystem by defining maximum frames per second for the gui (windowed mode only).

to be fully honest, some of the new features like drag and drop may cause higher cpu load, but only when you use them. those arent permanent resource hogs.

Cheers !!
So long, so good :D