Renoise 1.5 Coming Soon!

hahahahaha! I’m gonna use this one all the time --> :w00t:
(looks like some ADD case :lol: )

also, :dribble: for the screenshot! Didn’t think pattern labels was gonna make it into this release! Great work!

:eek: :panic: :w00t: :dribble: are all great!!!

hehe, yes nice looking smilies… but i fear some overuse :w00t:

So, WHEN on sunday will it be released for registered users? At 00:00 (I’m at GMT+1) which means I should NOT get drunk saturday night, and rather use Renoise all night? Or will it be released “some time” later the sunday, which means I can use it a few hours, before going to bed for work next day…

August 1st is a nice date, but getting the program saturday night is MUCH better than at a sunday!!! Some people still have to go to work! :blink:

Yes, a release “time” will be handy

;)

as soon we have finished packaging renoise and making some website changes to the users area. an exact time is pretty hard to tell, but from our experience from other releases my guess would be somewhen at the evening.

Damn, some people are just NEVER happy, huh?!

First we nag and nag, for MONTHS, about what date Renoise 1.5 is gonna come out, then, when we get the date, we start nagging about WHEN, during that day, it’s gonna come out??

:lol:

What is 24 hours compared to 5 months?

about 1/150 :)

hint:
it will not released until 2PM

How are you devs planning to have a good overview over the bug reports?
I have posted some bug reports for 1.281, but have the idea that some have never been read by the devs, or am I wrong?

I think there’s an option to choose “Bug Report” in the Support section of the Renoise Homepage.

B)

My ADSL modem died last week, so this was a nice thing to have in my inbox. :D

Can’t wait to try out the new interface. I love the way that you have a more global overview of automation envelopes on a track at the left side. It was very easy to lose envelopes before, or forget where you’d placed them before.

There’s a difference between “unread” and “unreplied” :P

Woo - Monday is a holiday in Canada… I think I know how I’ll be spending it now :D

Really excited to try the new version!

Gash, I’m going on holiday to Greece on sunday morning and will not return home till August 9th… bad timing ;)

GR8!!! I just read that you guys have finally implemented the Multimembral Support :dribble:

My system gladly thanks the whole development team with smoke-signs of freedom B)

my biggest question at the moment is: how stable is the 1.5alpha … should i use the new version for making music or better only for testing … i’m happy about a new version yes … but after such a long time an alpha-state <_< … hm … let’s see (hopefully!) tomorrow …

p.s.: don’t get me wrong … i’m a natural pessimist ;)

ok … :rolleyes:

wow…i am so looking forward to this

very nice! :drummer: :yeah:

The only good way to test it will be to make music.

I’ll save the installer for 1.281, but 1.5 will surely kick ass. Alpha or Omega.

Its Sundag ! :D