Renoise 1.5 Development Status

Out of interest, can anyone give a bit of background on the FFT function already in Renoise? For example, if you use it to generate notes from a single sample rather than simply pitching, does it lessen aliasing?

EDIT: Found an article on Fourier transform:
http://www.dspdimension.com/html/download.html
Couldn’t really find a straight answer to the above question there though…

See the Arranger thread

Hey, devs!

I have birthday on 29 this month. Can I expect a beta release by this day? :D It would be really great!

If you don’t make it you can also aim for my birthday 4 Oct :P

October? Isn’t that too far? :huh:

I was trying to imply that :) I’m getting a bit anxious too. As we say in Sweden… den som väntar på något gott…

But some time ago the devs said that the beta will be out by the ende of this month. So why not 29? It would be one of my two most wanted presents this year :) (the other one is new Alpha Conspiracy’s album - “Aura”. Are there here some other Necros’ fans?)

i’m march 27th

Ha! You all lose!

My birthday is today! :)

So bring on the 1.5 beta. Phonkey wants his birthday present! :lol:

Happy birthday! :D

But it looks like the devs don’t feel the mood ;)

My date is aug. 21…
BUT PLEASE DON’T WAIT FOR THAT!!

gimme gimme gimme!!!

i think at the day v1.5 is released it’s birthday for everybody, isn’t it?!?!? B)

Yes!!! Release 1.5 Beta1 soon Please!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I know about it, but I never heard this band. I will buy some Iris’ recordings some day, but the next thing I will buy will be the coop with Low Technicians.

GOD! I can’t wait till Saturday, when I will be given “Aura”!

yeah … i think in some days is birthday, isn’t it?

I hope so… we want the beta soon! ;)

Yes Beta Soon!! :D

One things for sure, you are not speeding up development anything by begging…They already know that every one is waiting…

Hmm… The developers have shown little interest in the board lately. That’s good. Means they’re working. ;)

Renoise-user or Renoise-developer ??? :D :lol: :P