Renoise 1.9.0 Final Builds available

Will the info regarding this be in a new e-mail, so we won’t miss it?
I also hope it won’t be on saturday 10th nov!

Yeah, if you read the release-date a little more closely… at least you can sort of understand the pre-april fool idea here :P

So, if I understand you, Pattern Editor will completly disappear? I hope it’s not true.

pattern editor is obsolete anyways.
you will love it as soon as it’s gone! ;)

Finally a pianoroll! Already marked 01-04-08 in my agenda! ;)
Sequencing vertically is something of the past anyways.

actually I would really prefer to sequence diagonally, at an 38.7° angle.

:yeah:

Really. Tracking vertically is so senseless with all these new widescreen monitors. Just like on videotapes we need to use the most of the available space so 38.7° is the most reasonable idea. If you don’t implement this, I’m gonna hold my head crooked - just like a video head.

edit: a very important typo

I’m thinking of buying a lengthscreen instead

:P

the days when I had to rotate my monitor 38.7° will be finally over!

guys maybe simplest is rotate your eyes))))))

Personally I think a Star Wars scroller would be better than 38.7 degrees:

cool, instead if nibbles we could have a shoot’em up in renoise then ! kill the ghostnotes or something.

I hope you’ll leave track editor available for such “oldschool” guys like me. Pianoroll is ok for those who use midi keyboard and in fact I have one… it’s good news to have pianoroll in renoise BUT as long as pattern editor is here!

It’s not obsolete. It’s just other. I like it, why delete it?

ease up, it was just a joke :D

renoise is built around the pattern editor, if at all we might see an optional piano-roll somewhere in the distant future.

ok, I surrender :D

yeah same feeling here, having only the piano roll, what would make renoise much different then say FL studio?

Good work!

Liking the new demo song keith303, more dnb from you in the future perhaps?

With a knob to turn the patterns @ every angle, DX9 or 10 accerelated :D