Renoise 1.9 Beta Testing Starts

Mine if “fairly” new too, got it round two years ago.

I think internal firewire ports, on pc laptops anyway, might often not be of highest quality. And FW410 is a bit sensitive. Seems adapters with Texas Instruments chipset generally work better. But often chipset isn’t specified at all, so it can be hard to know. And the retailers have no clue either. I needed one quickly for a gig so I simply went to the shop and bought one that wasn’t too cheap and got a 30 day return deal. Works well so far so I kept it: http://www.sandberg.it/product.aspx?id=132-01

Holy crap, Taktik!

You guys are awesome!

Thanks alot will test this as soon as I have the opportunity!

Great work on a new distortion, and a chorus!

been waiting for this :)

DUDES, I found this by accident! Dayummm!!! Awesome, will download tonight!!

:P :P :P

1.9b Tested on Asus laptop AMD X2 TL52 with 1gig ram. Audiomax HD.

Just checked some demo (which contains in rns package) songs. Fast clickin everythere and so on. Works perfect.

Deep testin` is coming.

Thanx! This is good! And seems to be solid after 12h tracking, good work!

Wow! What an unexpected and feature filled new update. :) Many thanks.
Only downside is that if 2.5 really should be the next step after small increments till 2.0, I’ll need a license renewal pretty soon. (not complaining! I’m more than glad to contribute. :) )

hey, that was fast :D

Wonderfull update THX :dribble:

So he got angry? ^^ :D I mean: “doc Brown angry” finding out he needed 1.21 Gigawatts to send Marty back in time? Maybe desperate would fit it better. j/k. :)

I see your :yeah: and raise you a :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

laptop or chipset, could even be a combination.
It seems with a Texas Instruments chipset, you could be safe and sound with a FW410.
But as Bantai said, it might be better to discuss this with him on a different thread and possibly sort it out for once and for all.

Hi Renoise Team!

Just want to say “GREAT WORK” love you all.

:yeah:

//Ampli

What a pleasant surprise, had no idea about this but a very needed update none the less…
Amazing for just being 0.1 higher! :)
Maybe even the best update since the classic 1.5 version came out…

Having tested it a couple of hours now I must say I´m really impressed! Especially the velocity device, the new distortion and the lfo are rocking stuff! Great work!

oh some new stuff from you. going to hear it now. by the way: i love your tracks! Moon, Necropolis, Neko Fever, Lament, I know you, Solitary, City Morning and and and…!!! i would like to see and hear you in berlin on saturday but it’s to expensive for me to go there, because noone wants to come with me and all in all i would have to pay more than 70 euros just for travelling and that’s to much. :( :( :(

Dankedank!

I love Renoise :)

I declare that its pretty much a fact The Devs have better ideas for renoise than the users. I absolutely love the new effect + new features. I trust 100%

:yeah:

Great!
Amazing release!

:w00t:

Wow, this release rocks! :) I simply lover Renoise! :D

Just one thought: Why isn’t the bpm-sync enabled by default? ;)