Renoise 2.1 Beta Testing Starts

You guys keep amazing me. Great features already and it’s just the first beta release!!

:w00t: P I T C H A U T O M A T I O N !!! :dribble:

I hove nothing to say but…

YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
:dribble: :w00t: :dribble: :yeah: :drummer: :yeah: :guitar: :guitar: :dribble: :w00t: :dribble:
:panic: :panic: :w00t: :dribble: :yeah: :dribble: :w00t: :panic: :yeah: :panic:
playing with renoise and hydrogen at the same time

Thank you, I never knew that.
But it raises the question why it is a fixed parameter within the instrument settings midi properties tab.
this bank value only never worked with my Novation X-station.

i can’t dispatch the sequencer? help a beta n00b out

Edit: Don’t use pattern follow and you’ll remain on the pattern you wish to view or edit while Renoise continues to other patterns. Use pattern follow to view where the pattern is at its active audible state. You can disable this behavior at the GUI preferences.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYESYES :w00t:
I was going to study today; Out with that plan and in with hydra device, reason and on the fly pattern editing baby!

Take a bow good sirs!

i’m working with Max/Msp slave to renoise host with rewire and i have to say it works awesomely fine!

My workflow is definitely improved thanx to this update!!

I can finally record my sounds directly into renoise and work on patterns really straight forward

you made me an happy man !

thank you so much!

Renoise team we thankyou… :yeah:

I was expecting an anti-nag button to keep the girlfriend out of the studio…I guess you’re saving this for 2.2 no?

Top draw fellas roll on 17:30

I’d like to thank Taktik and the rest of the devs for accommodating NebularSpool :D

NebularSpool: Please add the source to “the renoise track” on your bonus section for next album. How about remixing? unless it’s too much external plug-ins (as I suspect)

How many Hydras can you connect to how many Hydras before the world implodes?

Well let’s find out…

fucking awesome!!!

That what I thought to at the beginning , there is no detached window …It simply means that the current cursor position is independent of the actual play postion , so you can edit yr patterns while the song keeps playing

Isnt there something that could be done with the nagrequester… at least for us registered users. It is really REALLY ANNOYING :angry:

How about a reminder a couple days before the beta runs out?

No, this is a beta. Many users forget. Some users can’t even tell the difference.

If you don’t want the nag box, Renoise 2.0 is stable and perfectly usable.

It’s one click, it’s the beta cycle, it’s been like this for almost a decade.

Pitch in to win.

I understand your point. But could not the nagging start a week before expiring?

Awesome taktik,

To bad I’m in a f-ing hotel on a business trip :angry:
But then I’m going home tomorrow and… :drummer: :guitar: :yeah: :w00t:

i havent tested this release yet,thank god its weekend soon :yeah:

you can use the ENTER key to close the beta info dialog, maybe it’s less annoying

Think of it as a precaution against ending up with songs that doesn’t work with the final release.
Various changes happen during the beta stage, and sometimes they break the compatibility