Renoise 2.1 Goes Gold

need to reply once more

I am enjoying this release so much …I never been into trackers …( started with sonic foundry acid and some roland synths…recording audio …revolutionary for the time …ableton jumped ont the 'time stretch to tempo ’ bandwagon ’ and …blablabla ) …
The reason why I purchased renoise was beacause of it’s value for mony …never got into thevertical timekine /hexadecimal stuff …Now one year later…I am a frontlinefanboy …

Oh yeah can tell I am drunk …or isn’t this the right forum ? :w00t: ( bestelt nog een westmalle trippel )

:blink:
Rewire
:blink:
Renoise
:blink: :blink:
Orion
:blink: :huh:

:o

Orion Workflow and renoise trackerly trick capabilites…
:unsure:
:rolleyes:
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Man, i had abandoned making music couple years ago, and then see this. Downloading the demoes now. Adding rewire looks like a wise move - im still not sure yet if im gonna start make music again but probably at some point im gonna buy both anyway just to toy around with the unprecedented possibilites.

Just wanted to write in this thread to show my appreciation to the added “live pattern triggering” and “decoupled sequencer playback”-features. It just makes experimenting, editing and recording a good bit easier. :)

This thread also reminded me of that I haven’t even tried the Hydra-device yet. :open_mouth: