What was this about a new render mode?

very good ! :)

I hope these tools get updated

clearjunkdata by ledger
splitintoseperatetracks by fladd
customwavesynth by it-alien
slidetonextnote by joule

those are the tools I used most

oh yeah, is there no longer a way to leave comments on tool pages now?

I think the decision was made, as those comments would very easily get overlooked. “Support”-like questions should really be redirected here, as this forum offers some convenient tools (such as “watched topics”, which can automatically send an email when someone posts something). And for a productive tool author, his/her tool pages should constantly be checked?

The intention was good, but in practice it turned out to be a place where digital dust could too easily settle…

Thanks a lot for a great update! What I’ll be using most is track clones, and perhaps collapsible tracks and grouping.

@Newb,
I’ve updated slide to next note for 2.8. New Tool (2.7, 2.8): Slide To Next Note
Please report any bugs.

thanks!

Good job everyone !

+∞

I wonder where the phrase “x goes gold” comes from?

Congratulations to the team. Another chapter complete, another one begun.

Loveshack Baby!

Awesome!!!

Historically, “Goes gold” means that the gold “master” CD has been delivered to manufacturing and that this final, unchangeable version will be used to manufacture thousands of copies.

Also, germans love gold. Most germans have at least two gold bricks handed down to them from past generations. At Kwanza it is customary for germans to exchange gold bricks. Everyone still ends up with the same amount of gold bricks, but the rotation is said to ensure lots of sex.

That’s right. I’m probably below average, but I don’t even know the number of my gold bricks! Must be immense, because my GF is so fucking beautiful, and nevertheless a pro in biochemistry. Another favourite of Germans. You know, kloning, building the Übertracker, etc. ;) :lol: EDIT: Oh wait, she’s half Korean.

very happy! thanks for creating something open minded and unique :]

should be fixed :)

That moment of joy, when you forget how to speak: fiahifi0EJRHJGWA)FVXFJ)
!!!
<3 u Renoise devs!

THNX GUYS FOR YOUR WORK!

thank you, renoise team in general and developers in particular, for another awesome release !!

64-bit renoise is really making wonders for my creativity now when i can finally utilize my 12 gb ram

i never knew how much i missed folder tracks until i had them - indeed a very useful feature