This is a tiny bugfix update only. See below for the changes.
- Registered users can download the update at the Renoise Backstage
- Demo versions are available at the Renoise Download page.
- fixed: some VST2 plugins could show up in Renoise with a mono input and an additional side-chain input, although they are stereo (see Excalibur VST2 is mono in Renoise 3.3 & keyboard assignment issues)
- fixed: Linux: non embedded VST3 plugins did not receive size updates correctly - fixes problems with some VST3s in yabridge (see GitHub - robbert-vdh/yabridge: A modern and transparent way to use Windows VST2 and VST3 plugins on Linux)
- fixed: some VST3 plugins may have received wrong binary values (fixes preset restoring problems in some yet to be released grimoire DSP plugins)
- fixed: Linux: avoid handling/listening to SIGHUP signals. fixes possible crashes when running Redux in Radium (see [NSM] Radium crashes at the end of closing a session · Issue #1329 · kmatheussen/radium · GitHub)