⮚ Renoise 3.3 and Redux 1.2 released

Finally new year’s present I’ve been waiting for :slight_smile: And side chaining? Was that not announced or did I missed it? Anyway, what a great surprise! Thank you taktik and whole team that made this happen, happy 2021 to all!

1 Like

Awesome work! Thanks for this New Year present!

1 Like

Amazing, thanks!

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! So excited for a new update!!

1 Like

Bonus feature for 3.3, local send tracks:

Just wanted to say how much i enjoy this release !
Thanks a lot for keeping the best DAW there is, and thus my beloved hobby, alive. :cupid:

2021 can already not become worse than 2020 :grinning:

5 Likes

very excited about this … will all the user-made scripts work with the update?
i know this is a redundant quest that I ask a lot, but my workflow relies on user-made scripts. They literally shave hours off my process.

1 Like

Fantasic! Does anyone else have trouble with the UI of Arturia plugins on a high-dpi screen (at 150% scaling) on Windows x64? The UI is blurry and the UI is shown only in the lower left part of the window (the remaining area is black). It happens with both VST2 and VST3 versions of the Arturia plugins (V Collection 8). Not sure if this was the case with 3.2.

1 Like

Thankyou Taktik and team!!!
This is huge, brought me back here and a great start to the year!
Much love

4 Likes

This update was this missing piece in my DAW puzzle - now I can use Reason 11 and open up a whole new world of fun in Renoise. :smiley:

This is exactly what I came here to say :slight_smile: Thrilled to be messing about with my Reason Rack and REs within Renoise, it’s such a game changer for my way of working.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Awesome guys! Keep up the great work! <3

Congratulations to the team , still love renoise since the first day
Keep tracking alive !!

2 Likes

Use Renoise everyday, love you guys, Renoise crew and community. Thanks to all keeping trackers alive and forward moving.

2 Likes

New Renoise version?! It’s gonna be a good year!!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Now I’ll go feed all my percussion loops into gated pads.

3 Likes

I just got into Melda’s line of plugins in anticipation for this update…great tip!

1 Like

Thank you and a happy new year!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks, big job!

I’m new-ish to Renoise, but I’ve been loving it so much that I wish I had to pay for this update.

Thanks for the update!

1 Like