⮚ Renoise 3.4.3 and Redux 1.3.3 released (was beta, now is stable)

This should also work now. I forgot to add this to the changelog.
[EDIT]: now have added this to the changelog above.

4 Likes

thanks

VST3 plugin GUIs could open with an incorrect initial window size on Linux with XFCE

Yay, fixed!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you taktik, excellent! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks man, good to hear from you!

I’m excited about the bigger font sizes, this may be boring to others, but my eyes aren’t too great :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wonderful.

Maybe you could also take care of the two minor update issues mentioned here: Updates of “parameter is automated” highlights still not always right . It’s visible when using the theme “From scratch (danoise)”.

Of course, I fully understand if you consider it neglible.

if midi importing was touched, i use 12 LPB (because its easier for triplests etc) and midi import was never correct in this setting, could something be done about it? would release on of struggles (that i’ve a;eady accepted long time ago, but if its touched again…)

Hope this helps with Arturia plugin GUIs, which keep causing hard crashes to desktop on Windows 10.

Will be testing the Beta.

Thanks @taktik

2 Likes

Seconded, as a low vision users would love bigger fonts for the global UI/UX esp for the sampler editor, kinda hard to see the 0SXX numbers as even using a magnifier can make the small digits blurry

4 Likes

Double menu export to midi…
Have a look.
double

The ~ symbol in the menu shortcut indicates that this function is provided by a tool, and is probably not a part of native Renoise.

Can you check which tools you have installed?

Here’s what I see from a stock install:

renoise-3-4-3-file-menu

2 Likes

Yes, sorry I had double tool installed.
I had midi convert from Dac Chartrand… doubled…
:rofl:

Korg M1 v2.4.1.0 VST3 and Korg Wavestation v2.4.2.0 VST3 graphical interfaces still do not open in Renoise 3.4.3.

Unfortunately I could not find a workaround for this. These plugins do something with the host windows that other plugins don’t. I’m in contact with Korg to get this fixed, but unfortunately it won’t make it into this release.

1 Like

Thank for your reply taktik,

FYI: Korg Wavestate v1.1.1 VST3 however does open the graphical interface correctly in Renoise 3.4.3.

A post was split to a new topic: Multi-core audio optimizations

Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcut for HIDPI scaling in this beta?

Plugins need to be reloaded to apply DPI setting changes, so a shortcut unfortunately won’t really help here.

3 Likes

w007! :metal:t2:

GREAT to finally hear from you Taktik! 🫶🏻

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!!! Great to hear from Taktik and great to know that we are being heard. This is awesome

4 Likes