Renoise 303 V2.0Alpha

Wow, this is incredible. Very nice sound (though it’s a bit to ‘clinical’) it’s an absolute delight to play with :w00t:

Superb!

You know, Bit_Arts, I really wish I could give you the kind of response you probably wish for: i.e. intelligent feedback based on highly skilled users’ own creative findings, ideas and experimentations. Nevertheless, because of your excellent stuff, I’m slowly walking in that direction. You’ve set new standards to strive for here…

After some experimentation with your 303 .xrns, I decided to replace some of Renoise’s native effects. Like for example the distortion effect with a VST one (D16’s “Devastor”) and it sounds better to my ears now. Always a start for independent experimentation… ;)

Very impressive, thanks for sharing :wink:

You post new ideas way too fast, I don’t have time to study one technique than another is already there. :)

As a new renoise user, “unconstructing” and trying to redo your demos has been a great way to learn the native DSPs.

Just one question: what is the status exactly of the formula device? I know it’s in alpha, but is it confirmed to be included at some point, or could it be dropped/drastically changed if too problematic?

Chief “Sitting ‘Taktik’ Bull” just today answered that question here: The Stepper™ Meta Device :)

Deprecated devices are usually still available in Renoise, even if not provided via device list.

I wonder how I missed that post… :blink:

So I guess I’ll start using it, at least to transform LFOs default parameters into something more manageable.

Did you try and enable the Square Wave Device? ;)

amazing! need to pick this apart someday and see what’s going on :)

At last I will find a good use for my MIDI keyboard. All these knobs, and faders are perfect for controlling this thing.

Bit_Arts, you have some amazing skills with those native DSPs. Thanks for sharing again!

epic

Very nice! I love your DSP stuff!

loving it!

bit_arts, you rock!!!

Amazing as always :)

Hi, I am really silly. I can’t figure out how to load this instrument… its not showing up when I right click… in the instruments box… I am missing something?

:unsure:

its not an instrument file, just open the actual file in renoise :)

thanx bitarts btw, this is sweet

Got it… Well the whole thing sounds amazing, can’t wait for the release. thanks ghastly, thanks bit-arts…

nice!!!

Awesome! :)
Thanks a lot. Would love to see you edit some synth patches ;)

I’ve done patches for Sylenth1, Z3ta+ 2, V-Station and IL Harmless. However, the banks are not complete yet. Or do you have a special synth in mind?