Renoise II Predictions

yes but you cant work with waveforms phases that way!!

Take the example of the citrus synth from FL … it s really powerfull because native and fully compatible i know producers who use citrus in 90% times

New and improoved Song Arranger is super important 1st of all IMO.
Currently it’s very hard and uncomfortable to handle big and complex songs…

I agree, and I think it would be nice to be able to pivot the arranger.
Oh, and alternative arrangements support.
E.g Play Song Arrangement 1, Play Song Arrangement 2…

Haha that would be like back in the days when we swapped songdisks. Good idea!

+1 for nonlinear song arranger.
Maybe drum patterns (might be useful for some people)
Envelope device for env. triggering vst and fx parameters (like LFO device)

Renoise 2 will have a built in hammond break so you won’t need a mudderfakken beads lice er…?

Seriously though… I think it will probably have an arranger… the ability to play entire patterns like instruments (pitch shifting and all) … and proper multi-input effect chaining.

… though my true desires for renoise can all be found here: https://forum.renoise.com/t/top-5-features-that-would-make-your-life-easier/19215

yes an improved pattern arranger would be the best addition, i think. I find that, with a larger song, its easy to get lost in the complexity of multiple patterns.

• Sub tick (absolute?) timing
  • Quantization and selection-level swing
  • improved midi input routing and recording (basically, I want to be able to use an electronic drum kit to input drums and not be left with a indecipherable pattern of seemingly random notes … IT-Alien, you got my back on this right?)
  • Arranger!

That’s about it for me. :-). If this would be Renoise (pronounced ren-wah) Deux, then I would be one happy tracker.

How 'bout a women magnet?
Most important feature imho.

There IS one installed. Right next to the nibbles-easter-egg.

i would like to see scripting, and bulletproof midi support. its currently only waterproof

quantize.

there is this so called ultrafancyhightiming note delay recorder…and…WTF?!
What i do with note delay recorder, im not a professional musician, just a airhead mocking around. AND
and this only and because and:

i just got and roughly tested my friend homemade DIYMIDIcans,
those really ROK!!!
(although dont have pads yet, huv to build [After September, April possibly].asap. just been testing piezo elements on my lap…)

:drummer:

so you see.

//rAndy

edit. also separated envelopes for each sample in multi-instrument
(and also, multimultilayering different samples with different envelopes under one note)

pEACE!

Yeah, and it seems really powerful, but it’s still broken in 1.9 beta because the polarity is reversed. Or at least it seems that way to me.

TIK-TAK FIX THIS!

OH OH OH OH …
METADEVICE SDK

arranger

If this “internal synth” is to be. I assume it would come as a preinstalled Waveform VSTi. No need to clutter Renoise more than necessary, right? But then pattern commands are not much good… :huh:

Simple solution, bundle Renoise with basic waveform instruments ^_^

Oldskool ways are nostalgic and all but I’d love to see the “sample offset / regions / BEATSLICER” thing come to fruition (yeah, I said it… beatslicer, meaning detect transients… auto create instruments or samples within an instrument auto mapped to keys). Next, I’d love hot keys to shift samples not only instruments, a meta device SDK, and a revised arranger.

Well it ain’t working so far…
(I guess i probably have to be in a women rich environment for it to work but i thought the women magnet should be way stronger than that)

have you checked the latency setting of the sausage repellant?

you might have it set too low, which would affect the magnet’s performance. :P

AUDIO UNITS Suport :wacko: