Renoise II Predictions

Hand-drawing/editting would also be great…

would be good if you want sub bass at the click of a finger.

Save a sine wav sample instrument?

Full delay compensation!

hello all. i’m fairly new here. it’s likely that i am missing something but…

i’ve looked all over but i can’t seem to find any info/requests for native wet/dry control for effects…

unfortunately, several of my favorite vst effects have no onboard wet/dry control…for these i’ve always depended on FL’s mixer’s wet/dry knob…

i must be missing something…if not, this is a huge request!

:D

https://forum.renoise.com/t/wet-dry-for-all-vst-effects/19462 :)

sweet…thanks for pointing that out…and wishing for the same thing! :D

Everything it’s got now except in linux…Doesnt even need VST support…DSSI/LADSPA is fine… :)

1. Playback engine SDK for third party devs to make external tools and players
  2. Arranger
  3. Fully configurable GUI (e.g. enlarge instrument slots or file browser)
  4. Soundfont support (for any other formats a third party converter tool can be used)
  5. Pattern detail configuration (e.g. switch between hex, dec and graphical view, symbols, etc.)
  6. Pattern sequence stacking
  7. Pattern zooming
  8. Native Plugin SDK

Robbson

I think whatever is needed to get chordspace workin with renoise is going to be implemented! Hi, I’m a noob!

i need only two)
0. More sync options

1. Track freezing

just a note regarding the forecoming 2.0 version.

though we still didn’t make a complete and definitive list of new features to be implemented for version 2.0, don’t expect a complete new application: Renoise 2.0 is still a +0.1 since 1.9, right? Or should we call it 1.A? :rolleyes:

surely, many things will change and be improved, but lots of them will be completely enjoyable only when other features will be implemented.

I don’t want to bash any of your enthusiast desires: Renoise 2.0 will still be great for sure: I’m just saying that the process of innovation we are hoping to realize will not be completed in a single release.

I always wondered what sorts of discussions led to the plethora of useless “features” one finds in MSN messenger…

Check the phase… or try some offset… NEVER distort, NEVER equalize,
but remember to DELAY and GAIN… it’s THEM that turn up the WET MIX,
don’t EVER let it run DRY.

Back to reality now. I want 1XX and 2XX support for midi devices! I don’t care if it’s impossible!

Could i request a secular version where you have to wish instead of pray? :D

Im hoping 2 has …
-mix paste and some options to work with left or right seperately in the audio editor (and paste either to a mono sample)
-Multi layering and the option of dfferent envelopes etc in different zones for sample instruments
-Changes to the speed/bpm in the pattern editor as well as something like the zoom/dfferent note values ideas discussed in the thread in ideas and suggestions

With these four (or so) changes id rarely leave renoise to do anything.

Ow! More BPM/Speed control! Parameters to tame 1000 bpm! Good luck!
But being able to change Speed would be a great addition.

I’ve wanted those for a while… getting to higher BPMs in the pattern editor would be great for subtle swing/shuffle. Automating speed and/or BPM was probably suggested by It-Alien 4 years ago? =)

you want a BPM higher then 999BPM :panic: :panic: :panic:

LOL! would really love to see your dancing skills!

*xrni (evolved)
*beatslicer w. option to map the slices to different sample slots in the same instrument.
*midi controlled gui
*real send channels (to solve the problem with multi out vst’s)

• colors in tracks.

im trying to stay realistic here.

1. Automation curves like in Adobe Premiere Pro

2. Super charged sampler

3. Infinite resolution

4. Ability to take a break from .rex and apply it perfectly across a pattern, and then when the BPM is changed, have the break (or whatever it may be) move with the BPM. Just like Cubase and Logic could do YEARS AND YEARS ago in the dark ages of Audio software.